Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol ok that explains it no worries hope everything is well
default_smile.png

Bless her, she has been hiding all day, I thought you two were sat on the porch
smokesmile.gif
reliving the good old days
new_rofl.gif

All quiet again (with both ladies) Although I think Peanut is not impressed with the flies today.

Hello all and Hiya Heidi! I've been watching Peanut on marestare and decided to join the forum on here. She's a little teaser isn't she? Well, so far today, she has not done much of anything out of the ordinary. I saw Heidi in there earlier this morning, but not since. I think she has a visitor...and as far as the flies, I think Peanut managed to get her fly mask off, unless someone snuck in while I wasn't watching!

default_488.gif

Hi Junebug, welcome to the nutty forum. Good point about the fly mask, where did it go?????????? I haven't seen Heidi since this morning, maybe there is fly mask thief
new_shocked.gif

Heidi is back
aktion033.gif

looks like Heidi just gave Peanut a litre of oil maybe she is hoping the baby will slide out
new_rofl.gif

Worked for me!!! 36 years ago I was on the beach in sunny California downing castor oil!!! I had my daughter at 2am that night!!! LOL !!!GO PEANUT!!!

Lol I went for a ride bareback at 18.00 and I broke my waters 3 hours later with Alby but I guess that would be a bit hard for Peanut. Lol

HELLO HEIDI!!!! where oh where oh where art Heidi!!

I know I'll do the GREAT Australian bush call and she might come running!!
default_biggrin.png

CCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Heidi!!

lol and I had my hands cupped to my face and everything so, if she doesn't come then she is lost to the bush
default_yes.gif

can you half tell Suzie kept me up last night?? lets hope Peanut does more then just keep you up Heidi, lets hope she gives you a foal!!!
default_aktion033.gif

well Smartie is calling me, he neighs as soon as someone goes out the backdoor!! I LOVE my boy lol

out into the wet I go....

Heidi!! hope your having a lovely day
default_smile.png
and Peanut will show us a baby filly tonight
default_smile.png

Poor Peanut really doesn't look very comfortable does she - she also looks as though she wants out again.

She really does need to have this baby, bless her --- perhaps tonight?

Hope all is well Diane with whatever held you up today.
default_yes.gif

I just posted on Cassie's thread that I think the Mummy mare might be getting close, so fingers crosed for her and our two girls on the cams, plus your little lady Diane.

Sorry you had one of 'those' days Diane, hopefully tomorrow will go more smoothly.

All my mares clammour at the gate to get in for the night when they are expecting, but over time I have had a few foal in the day - all of them over in the far corner of the 'mare's field' down the bottom of a slope! Luckily they have been spotted on our regular checks and we have been with them (too late to get them moved up and in of course!) But all has gone well and after a short rest we have carried baby and walked Momma up the field and into a clean dry stable.

Has anyone seen Heidi lately? I think Peanut would be grateful for a short spell outside before bedtime, she looks as though she wants to have a roll, rub and itch!

Well I'm off to bed. I bet Peanut will foal while I'm asleep - just my luck! Back around 2.30 am US time. Nite nite.
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back