Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Im not sending one up the mountain thats for sure...
default_risa_suelos.gif

My friggin heart will be beating so loud he probabbly wont be able to hear Peanuts anyway!!

Marty, I totally understand what your saying about bugs and being hot...but at 5 oclock when its cooler she still does not like it out side. How about if I leave her stall door open at PM and she can come and go, like I do the others?

Vets still coming
default_smokesmile.gif

If Peanut chooses the bulk of the stall the extra light is good for my view but it does create darker shadows on the very edges and corners.

Marty, that, by the way is a great picture of you...how old were you then? You just put that avatar on not too long ago but you just sort of slipped it in there like we wouldnt notice!!

Actually, I looked at this mare a few days ago ..the stud she is bred too I thought was nice..just happened to say lets check her out and low and behold...my barn cam sure isnt interresting

Ladies PLEASE remind me to do as that owner did.

Get Baby Out

Make Sure Baby is Breathing

Tie Placenta

shut the light out and get out

or watch from a distance....I dont know these people but I already like em....wish they braided the tail though...at least its Arab w/high tail set
default_aktion033.gif

Leave the stall door open!
default_aktion033.gif

I had that picture taken yestarday
default_biggrin.png

Well Appy tail? uummm sometimes not so much
default_poke.gif

peanut tail...sometimes too much
default_new_rofl.gif

O.K. I know your going to shoot me a picture of one of you beautiful Appies with a flowing tail...come on .lets see it!!

Morning girls
saludando.gif
Well at least one white horse has opened the dance, lets hope the others follow. I see Peanut is quiet.

Have you been good whilst I was having my beauty sleep?

Diane, you should be in bed by now if you want to go and play at a friends house tomorrow.
new_shocked.gif

wub.gif
thanks, I think so but hey I'm mamma. He already has a few girls he messages.

Latest posts

Back