Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's Heidi!!!!!! She is there!!!!! She even has her helpers there!!!!

Hope tonight is the night!!!! Happy and safe foaling - if it isn't tonighqt, I'll be watching tomorrow again!

Barbie

thanks for checking Diane
default_smile.png

glad she is ok, I was getting worried...
default_wacko.png

COME ON PEANUT!!

HI....I am in a panic in WI. Where is Peanut? Why is she not in her stall? Please Heidi....post something!!!

I think Heidi is out there with them, I have seen Silver Belle heading in and out a bit so I'm sure that Peanut is ok. but if we don't see her soon, we might try calling Heidi I think just to make sure

well I'm off to do the banking for work... hope everything is alright Heidi...
default_saludando.gif
be back in an hour

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Heidi for putting her in and showing your self. I was worried.....hope tonight is the night!!

default_rolleyes.gif

o.k. Sorry to scare you all I havent read all the posts but it looks like you were wondering where Waldo..oopps I mean peanut was. I felt bad as she was cooped up all day and every time I peeked at her she was at the back door. I let her out until just a few minutes ago. We just added this small little pasture after building the barn so its really the only pastue we have now that has some grass still in it.I of course dont want her to foal out side but if she insisted.this would be the spot. I can see most of it from inside. Anyway she actually trotted over to the opposite fence to say hello to the others then did a couple 1/2 rolls. Her eye seems justr ok not as pink as before but did rinse alittle bit just now. She just pooped ..nothing to tell there..same ole same ole. It looks like you notice diane was unable to make it but is going to come tomorrow. The minute she called today..my first thought was oh, maybe i'll wash up A FEW HOERSES. WELL THAT THOUGHT LEFT MY HEAD ABOUT 60 SEC. LATER decided to relax on the couch w/tv on. well I 1/2 dozed the day away..went out once to replenish water and hay and decided it was much nicer in side w/ac. so there I stayed 1/2 asleep and just opening my eyes enougfh to look at camera.

Hey, before I forget, did I see Miss Ashley, Junebug decided to join us? Thats great, thanks, we have lots of crazy late night chats so Im thrilled that you joined. Make sure you introduce your self on a separate thread ( not everyones world revolves around Peanut and Suzis threads...or maybe they just dont admit it!!!
default_shutup.gif
117 pages )Well hubby needs to use this computer tonight for a bit but will check in once hes finished. I have to go read what I missed first but will get back w/you all later. Charli, I see too that you joined us on Mare Stare
default_risa8.gif
thats super now every one will already know you next year when you show us your little girl.

See ya in a bit.

Cassie thanks for filling everyone in on MS it sure saved me alot of typing..you rock girl!

Renee...new pictures of the boys haircuts/ maybe...did you let them punk them selves out...have they asked for tats yet
default_488.gif
!!

I don't know how any of you guys are existing when you are outside without air conditioning.

Darn dangerous temps.

Wish I could poof you guys some of our cool Pacific NW temperatures - we wouldn't mind a tad

bit of your warmer temps before summer is over.

Glad Peanuts eye is showing some improvement. Does she mind the teabag treatment.

I don't put a lot of store by the cowpie poopy doops.

Zoe has never done cowpies nor missed a meal prior to foaling.

She comes in, Hoover's her food down, dozes then gets down to business of presenting us

with our wee bundle.

She knows once she does that the real good groceries begin and she doesn't miss a bite.

Come 'on Peanut === Think TREATS!!!

Text Suzie with the message.

Inquiring minds want to knows what you guys are harboring in those fatso patso tummies.

glad that Peanut had a good time outside Heidi!!
default_smile.png
and no prob at all about MS people were asking so I thought I would ease their nerves a bit with what I knew
default_biggrin.png

glad you were able to get some sleep as well Heidi
default_aktion033.gif
you need it
default_yes.gif

can't wait to see what Renee's reaction to your comment will be.... LOL
default_new_shocked.gif

well I will continue checking Peanut during the day, have a nice night Heidi, and Peanut I am praying that you will give you mummy what she wants... no not more bites she doesn't want that silly girl.... a FILLY!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
you would feel better, so would your mummy and so would all your Aunties, so little miss... its up to you, oh and your filly LOL

haha yes you are so right Nancy lol I agree with everything there!! as soon as Peanut has her foal she better get on the phone to tell Suzie that its not all that terrible.

default_yes.gif

Hmmm, good points Diane.

All in what your point of reference is. Zoe is larger 34+/- and then

I move on to big horse, experience.

Might make the difference for Peanut, then, as she is little.

I have a couple of her/Zoe's small daughters but I never

had enough nerve to breed them...I be chicken...not curious

enough to check the cowpie theory out LOL

But I'm happy to watch for Peanut to make some cowpie deposits to her bedroom. I've got curiosity for other people's horses.
default_biggrin.png

Cassie, if you're about - how big is Suzie?

Suzie is about 32" but I have to measure her properly... but she is bigger then Peanut, so we might not expect soft poops from her, from everything we have learnt!!
default_laugh.png

LOL - saw the nip, too! Good to see she's feeling feisty!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz

Good morning campers
saludando.gif
Alby slept through the night so I am one happy bunny. It is darn cold here this morning!!! what the heck is wrong with this world. Last night I was just dozing when it started to rain hard and then hail so I jumped out of bed pulled on a coat (on top of the sexy teddy pj's) and rushed down to put the mares in. I couldn't sleep knowing they are out in that weather. When I got there they were charging round like looneys. As soon as I opened the gate they shot in the barn upsetting the boys
laugh.gif
Now this morning it is really cold, oh well at least my chips can stay out all day.

Anna, good news about your Mummy getting close, I am sending prayers for a safe and easy foaling.

Diane I hope you are getting your beauty sleep by now, have a great day tomorrow and get plenty of pics of you and Heidi too.

My chips are all tiny and they all do the mushy cow pats just before foaling, even my vet didn't know about this
new_shocked.gif
so it must be as you say Diane about the small ones making room.

Hi Cassie, I hope you have a good evening.

We have a couple of new members to the nut house ( wicked laugh)

biggrin.gif

Morning everyone - afternoon Cassie.
default_saludando.gif

Still no baby for Peanut I see. Do you think she is putting it off so Auntie Diane can get some pictures for us of what she looks like BEFORE she foals?

Glad you were able to get some extra snooze yesterday Heidi - but we were a little worried about you - perhaps a notice up on Peanut's wall saying 'Im ok, just snoozing' would be a good idea next time? LOL!!

Well done Alby for sleeping through, but bad luck Renee for having your sleep time interrupted by the rain and hail! (daughter is using all the extra hours that she is awake right now to rush out and fetch in the 'extras' during the rain storms we are having here. While she can just open the barn doors for all the girls, she has to trot off up the driveway to rescue the two little colts from their field - good experience for these two, being caught and led about in the pitch dark!)

Oh and all my mares (28" to 37") do cow patties before they get down to foaling.
default_yes.gif

Peanut down - looks as though she's doing a 'heavy breathing' stint too, plus looking rather uncomfortable, bless her.

Oooo a couple of half rolls. She really looks so uncomfortable.

I've got to go do my furkids, just cant make them wait any longer! Good luck Peanut if you have your little one before I get back. xx

I cant believe she is still hanging in there.

On the subject of cowpats. Both mares did cowpats and Shimmer even pooped while pushing. My mares are over 33".

Anna I hope your Mummy mare foals soon - I hope it has loads and loads of spots.

You musnt know yourself Renee with having a full nights sleep. Abby was a little better last night so I hope she goes back to her normal routine soon.

Latest posts

Back