Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cassie who is the mare in your avatar with the big white face. You must post a pic of her
yes.gif
she is adorable

Lights out for Peanut

that is my other mini Penny
default_smile.png
glad you like her!! will post a pic on my post!!
default_biggrin.png

come on Peanut you have your privacy... not really but shhh we won't tell her that... now let us see your foal!!
default_laugh.png

She really is uncomfortable as she was laid down again and some rolling, she has be be close now.

7.40am Peanut time and she's gone out - hopefully to have a roll and get that naughty baby tossed into its foaling position!

Or perhaps she's gone to get all dirty before Auntie Diane arrives (and to drive poor Heidi mad!)

I think Heidi is outside squeezing her tummy so that she foals when Aunty Diane arrives.
new_shocked.gif

Good Morning, Well hopefully diane will be here shortly. Peanut is out and it already looks like S.B. has moved in.

Renee, when you say cold...how cold is cold...I sure wish we could have one good day of cold here..I'd even take chilly!! Sounds like you were having a nice peaceful rest untill the bad weather snuck in, sorry bout that. Does he start out in his own bed and then sneek into your room later or does he have a room w/Matteo?

Cassie I love your new avatar, Penny is a cutie. did she come from the same farm as Suzi and were they buddies before? She looks pretty tiny too.

Anna, how close do you think your little girl is? I will have to go back and look at your stallions, but which one is she bred to?

I wanted to bake some cookies for diane and perhaps take some home for her mom and sister...well didnt get that far so I've got to go cut up some strawberries and we will have strawberry shortcakes instead. I just paniced b/c I didnt see Peanut in her pasture...she was hiding in SB's stall.

Peanut really doesnt want to be out today even though its cooler so perhaps she might be trying to nest? I've thown up my hands trying to figure this girl out. Glad to hear there seems to be no set rule on sloppy poops or slid poops, I will tell Peanut that!!

Well I have a few strawberries to cut and need to look around for my pink boxers. Oh, and maybe squeeze Peanuts tummy! LOL

Last week I went back to the drawing board with Heidi and wanted to review the breeding dates she had for her. Obviously she didn't take on the first go round so we took a look at the second dates. TODAY JULY 20th is the actual due date that I came up with. Maybe we'll get lucky.

So that is it then.... Brittle will be born at 18.30 ( give Diane a chance to gobble a few strawberry shortcakes) on the 20th of July 2011
new_rofl.gif

Heidi it was 13° (55.4) here at 6.00am but now it is back to about 33°(91.4) these poor horses don't know whether they are coming or going with there coats.

I see you have been busy scrubbing the chips
biggrin.gif

I have had a really crap day today but you will read about it when you have more time.

Hugs to you and Diane

renee

Where's Peanut? I just tuned in and there are 2 GORGEOUS German Shephards in there - don't think they are the ones getting ready to foal! LOL!!!

Ok - she's back now
default_smile.png

Liz

Last edited by a moderator:
what are you girls up to??? Strawberry shortcake or Martini's on the porch??? Has the vet been yet?? Come on girls the suspense is killing me
new_shocked.gif

aktion033.gif
Thank you so much Aunty that all makes sense now as Marty said her due date is today so a week to 10 days over is perfect. Let us know how your visit went when you have had time to catch your breath.

I missed you both today so no more outings for a while please.

cheekkiss.gif

Geeze, I thought you were in an automobile....where did you park the jet? That was fast!!just let the horses back out except for Peanut...she was getting hot so a hose off then in the stall. See, this is why I needed someone out here that knew what they were looking at....I thought her belly had a v, thought her bag was huge, and her privates even bigger..boy I guess i was wrong. Here she was doing me a favor but she brought me a darling little black and blue stone horse necklace. I needed opinions on feed and the condition of my other horses b/c I have a couple that I thought might be looking to thin...all dirty but they were good!! she thinks I need to breed Nicky to someone else again....hear that Marty...she thinks nicky is handsome..but we already knew that
default_wub.png
. We chatted lots then went in and filled our bellies and cooled off a bit. No margaritas....not much of a hostess as I didnt even offer her a beer or wine...dah, sorry Diane..I wasnt thinking. We forgot to take photos of the other horses for you all to see but maybe when she comes to see Brittle. LOL...think I need to go see some falabellas next!!

She is such a pretty mare and love her head.

Her udder looks good and that can change very quickly (both mares were chugging along and then took off like an express train). She does need to drop a little more going by the pics and her behind has a bit to go too but everything is in place ready to rock and roll by the looks of things.

So excited for you and Peanut and cant wait to see little Brittle.

So do you live far away from Heidi, Diane? Its nice to have other mini crazed horsey people nearby.

Were you tempted to trim that tail Diane?
default_biggrin.png

I am so glad you 2 had fun, I wish I could have been there. I am taking the boys to Disney land next year so maybe I could do a flying visit then
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back