Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks for visiting! Ya'll come back now,ya hear!!

Hope you have a good night Renee and little Alby too bless him.

Heidi I noticed that you have Florida and the Cape down as your location. I spent a lot of time in the Cape on Great Island. I loved it there and the caretaker Roulon had a mare that I used to ride.

Such a great place, I could live there - that and Newport Rhode Island. I lived in Cohasset MA and its such beautiful place too.

Morning all!! glad you had such a lovely day!! Peanut is the sweetest little thing!!!
default_yes.gif
she is huge!!!

I find it so amazing (cos this is still all new to me) how different there hoohaa's all look one from the other. we will keep watching Heidi!!
default_yes.gif
n that foal will come real soon
default_biggrin.png

have a good snuggle with Alby Renee!! you both need one
default_yes.gif

MUMMY FOALED!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Sorry folks, haven't read any pages to 'catch up' - will have to do it in the morning as it is now 1am and I'm bushed!!

Just logging in to LB this evening (late I'm afraid) at around 10.30pm when phone went - daughter saying Mummy to foal, loose piles and restless. Off I dash and 20 minutes later I arrive to find a lively little colt doing laps round the stable and Mummy tucking into a nice warm feed! RED BAG delivery, but all ok, he was right there as soon as daughter split the bag. She knew something wasn't quite right as Mummy had several contractions without anything happening and Mummy always seems to give birth without ANY effort LOL!

So we have a chestnut colt (knew it would be chestnut and we were expecting a colt as her last two were fillies) (sire is a red dun) BUT we have signs of white hairs on his little rump (spots??) We did order and red dun with spots - so time (and a properly dry foal) will tell?

Daughter will sit up for another few hours in the lorry to make sure Mummy is ok and that the little chap has plenty of turns at the milk bar - she says she can always catch up with her sleep tomorrow! Did try for a pic for you, but it was a really bad light for my mobile, so you will just have to wait LOL!!

So COME ON PEANUT - nows your chance, and Suzie can follow tomorrow night!
default_yes.gif

Huge ((((HUGS)))) for you and Alby Renee (have sent you a pm)

Nite nite everyone - catch you all timorrow - after I have read back over the pages and seen/read all about Diane's visit.

default_saludando.gif

YAY Anna!! can't wait to see the pics!! your daughters many nights were well worth the wait, can I ask, does your daughter split the bag with her fingers or with a sharp utensil? congrats on your lovely little colt!! is it common for mares to have a colt, if they have had two fillies before??
default_wub.png
coongrats to you, Mummy n your Daughter!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
Wonderful News Anna!! you guys must be over joyed Are you sure your daughter didnt take your mare for a 10 mile an hour ride in the lorry first LOL.I cant wait to get to see pictures....make sure we get to see your happy daughter too!! congratulation to you both!!

How much longer? Are you kidding me? HEIDI! What on earth were those two doing in there all this time, baking cookies and practicing for choir?

NICKI! Have you been asleep at the wheel boy? You had better get to stepping next mare and no goofing off.

default_frusty.gif
default_frusty.gif
default_frusty.gif

PLEASE put a scrunchie on Nicki's forelock. Its required. He doesn't like it in his eyes. And it has to be purple.
default_biggrin.png

Hi, just got back in...i've been out looking for Daiquiri for over an hour. She hardly ever leaves the house anymore just down the back steps to poop. Tonight dogs all flew off the porch and took off around back for something they heard and Daiquiri managed to go with them. Daiquiri never came back..she's so old I thought she may have had a heart attack or got tangled up in the bushes somehow.I didnt want to wake Skiff because he has to leave at 2:30am. well I couldnt find her and finally came back in to tell him I needed some help...and that dang Daiquiri was on the couch the whole time. He said he got up along time ago when she was scratching the door...said he figured I was out w/peanut and he went back to bed :arg! :arg! is this the start of my day or the end of my day :arg! Peanut looks pretty bored. Marty, SB has congucnivites (sp) and shes not thrilled with her treatment but was much better w/Skiff dayday than the vet! Just dex in her eyes a couple times a day

Nicky I must admit doesnt have a scrunchie in at the moment but holly does...last scrunchie nicky had I hate to tell ya was a few days ago and it was pink w/little siver strings on it....you would have loved it
default_poke.gif
default_smokesmile.gif

You did NOT put pink on NICKI!!!!
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif

Sonny's got it too. I use neosporin. I'm headed to bed. Talk tomorrow ok?

Marty, I didnt think your horses ever get sick
default_new_shocked.gif
..I was almost not going to tell you about SB but figured you might notice something not quite right when you saw her on the camera hanging over the stall divider with Skiff attempting to hold her down
default_new_shocked.gif

Good night and will call you in the AM

Latest posts

Back