Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooo the lights are on in Peanuts stable and Heidi is busy - no sign of the witch!

Has Peanut lost her tail wrap? She seems to have something trailing along behind her?

Anna

Is anyone else dieing to sneak in there and cut off her tail or is it just me

Oh my goodness Renee, you must have been beside yourself. Is he ok this morning poor little man?

Anna

Oh YES ...... snip snip!

Anna

He is still asleep but last night he was fine. Yes Anna it was very frightening. The worst part was the look on his brothers face as he carried him to me.

Peanut the poodle
laugh.gif

looks like she had them washed out, maybe the flies irritating. Poor baby

Lights out

haha we have had quite an eventful day/night LOL

oh yeah I forgot about the farm, my uncle and Dad also have a cattle farm on our land LOL

we went a little crazy hehe
default_yes.gif

Morning Anna!! how are you? how is your daughter going?? and mummy?

glad you were able to get a good night sleep Renee!!
default_smile.png
sorry to say it would have been funny to be there... but I can imagine it must be a handful with a stallion I know we have a rule with our bulls that we take the cows from the bull not the bull from the cows, my uncle forgot this one day and as a result, had 3 brokend vertibrae 4 broken ribs and has now lost an eye...

and that was a pretty tame bull... LOL

but at least minis are much smaller then our cows though they can still pack a punch!!
default_no.gif

40 minutes till I get home YAY!! lol my head has been fuzzy all day, threatening to bring back that headache and I really just wanna head home and rest LOL
default_yes.gif

I love long tails, but I worry that they will tread on them when they step back. I cut mine at ground level.

LOL i secretly want to cut it LOL but then that would wreck all Heidis hard work!!

the bridal expo was really good... except for the headache lol it was raining the whole day, I am a typical country chick and I hate the city, even worse when it is raining!! LOL

so glad that Alby is ok now, how scary!!!!! the poor little kid. I bet he would have been real snuggly after though, poor little guy give him a hug from me, hope he is feeling much better now!!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Me too as soon as I see them step on it I cut it at ground level. Diane I haven't had the pleasure of seeing her without it being tied up.
no.gif
Heidi will you take the plait out when the foal arrives?

holey moley Renee, how old is Alby. I'd a been a wreck, as Im sure you were. poor Mateo...so worried about his lil brother. Glad he's doing better. Hi Anna..yeah..kind of slow here a Wolly World tonight.

O.K. you saw me checking Peanuts eye...it was a little pink earlier today and it looked alittle pinker earlier tonight. Now the whole white of her eye is light red...she has been rubbing it..possibly flies/gnats All I did just then was rinse it out real well and looked best I could... maybe flipped lash or just something in there..I didnt see anything. Except for a little clear watery eye...there is no gooy gunky stuff. I do not have any eye ointment and will check before bed for saline solution...any thoughts? I really hate to let any eye problems go unchecked but Im thinking I may wait a couple days, put the fly mask back on her and keeping rinsing it and then decide...I really do not want vet stressing her out now but I dont want this to fester into something worse. What plan of action would you all take?

NO THE TAIL WILL NOT BE CUT>>>TRIMMED MAYBE>>>IT DOES NEED IT BUT NOT CUT>>>AM I SCREAMING LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOY RENEE
default_new_argue.gif
default_hot.gif

xxoo
default_cheekkiss.gif

Renee...we call them braids
default_new_rofl.gif
no I braid it a little then I put the rest in a bag..where it belongs!! Or if I dont know where the bags are it will go in a sock!

Alby is 3 Heidi and a real cutie, he is a total mummies boy and won't go any where without me. Do you want to see a photo?

Only kidding about the tail, I know you love it. I get fed up with my own hair when it gets hot, that is why I cut after Britt foaled, it is so much easier and quicker now. You are so good with yours! I wash mine every day and in the winter it got hard work as I have so much.
no.gif

Yes Renee i'd love to see pictures..who was the one cleaning Eagles feet? .....Im thinking that was Mateo.

Actually I do plan on cutting Peanuts tail after a particular parade we are doing in March. Peanut and nicky will be bride and groom and Im going to somehow...dont know exactly how yet...use peanuts tail as part of the mini brides train on her gown..nicky is black so he will be sporting a very fashion forward tuxedo...this is still just an idea so Im not sure if we can actually pull it off but we will try
default_rolleyes.gif

Up again!! But she does seem to like that corner for her short snoozes - perhaps we shall see a foal there beside her ONE DAY!!

Latest posts

Back