Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off to do my furkids - catch you all later.
default_saludando.gif

Well my friends, Im going to bid adu..hubby has to leave at 5am and he promised to watch for a bit before he leaves...Im going to take full advantage of that..be back around 5am.

thanks for the chuckles

good night

Oh my lordy...thats hysterical! Love it..what a good little guy!! you know I googled National Costume class and came up with a few you tube videos that really showed some terrific costumes..really creative people out there..but this is just what Im looking for perfect...I wonder how she cut those pants.

Im thinking myself and the young girl that will be helping me would go maybe as bridesmade and groomsman or maybe a priest and mother of the bride. Thanks for the picture...that will help alot

Its taking me half the morning to catch up with the madness as YES my internet is acting up again.

Ladies you are all LOCO. I am so glad that I am sane - NOT lol

Glad little Alby is ok. Something like that would frighten the life out of me.

My little Monkey (10 months yesterday and myself and Seamus were married 12yrs yesterday) Abby decided it was a good idea to keep me up 1/2 the night so a little tired and grumpy but the madness has cheered me up.

I did enjoy the whole witchcraft evening. Glad I hadnt gone to bed.

naw Karina how sweet!! hope you had a lovely day n we knew there was some reason why Heidi was dressing up CRAZY lol it was to cheer you up!!
default_laugh.png

a job well done Heidi
default_smile.png

hope you are having a lovely sleep Heidi!! and Diane!!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations Karina, Alby is still doing the "I can't sleep alone" thing at 3 years old
new_shocked.gif
It is rough not sleeping
wacko.gif
These nutters make the day a bit brighter though
laugh.gif

/.10 am and Peanut is down
new_shocked.gif
that isn't normal!

That most certainlly wouldnt be normal for her. I woke when skiff left at 5 but must have dozed back asleep....horses were not happy about waiting for breakfast. Peanuts having a little outside time, I'll put her in in a bit...eye looks better

Heidi, you have no idea what she put me through this morning. 7.10 am and she goes flat, sternal, flat, sternal and then she did something that looked like 3 or 4 pushes. I grabbed the phone and dialled your number and with that she got up and it was all over. I slammed the phone down as I really didn't want to wake you for nothing.
no.gif

Naughty Peanut frightening me like that.

Latest posts

Back