Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY!! :saluteso far Peanut being real boring!! lol
default_rolleyes.gif

ok totally not relevant to anything to do with our girls but...

I found the video clip to one of the songs on cars2, I'm sure its already been out in america and such just came out here and we LOVE it

well here is Collision of worlds with brad paisley (who I love ) and Robbie Williams lol

all about america and England differences really well done thought you might like it
default_biggrin.png

Cassie, Love Brad Paisley's music. Great Song but I didnt hear the

vacation vs holiday...that one that I always get a chuckle out of...of course horse people..... trailer vs box or...drats now I cant think of the other name dah

I'll try LOL

yeah Brad Paisley is the best n that song is amazing yeah there was a couple of others that they missed out on but oh well still a great song LOL

oh wow, maybe Peanut's filly will be perfect, if it turns out white... oh n what colour is Nicky?? I haven't asked but am most curious!!

Marty posted this earlier...Nicky is the daddy

see now i dont even think i did it right!! drats

oh well... He on page about 5 or 6...hes black and 4 socks and snip

Last edited by a moderator:
ok I will have a look
default_smile.png
oh n Heidi, to post pics they have to be jpeg file
default_smile.png

Nicky is gorgeous!! now I can't wait for that foal even more!!! come on Peanut!! spit it out!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
haha yep I totally think that!!lady juliet1.jpg

lady juliet2.jpg

Lady Juliet3.jpg

good evening Lady Juliet, Heidi I can't believe you let your guests clean Peanuts stable, and such a refined guest as well. LOL

well I can't watch any more mares while at work until the 25th july
default_sad.png

we have almost gone over our month limit... though I'm sure it can't be all me...

so Peanut if you have you foal tonight, I won't be able to see unless you wait for me too finish work!! thats a good idea!!
default_yes.gif

I dont need one more horse to die the crazy old small horse lady....its a good thing I dont sell horses...would you weant to buy a horse from me??

Guess I had my wig on too tight....sorry

I meant to say

I dont need one more horse to be a crazy little horse lady...as in..I'm just one horse shy of being known as the crazy little horse lady

And...It is a good thing I do not try to sell horses....would you want to buy a horse from me!!

Cassie does your internet charge by the minutes logged on...maybe at work they have xx minutes for xx$'....anything after that its additional...maybe from the 25th of june till 25 of July, etc etc

Latest posts

Back