Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier when i was out there she stood on 3 legs for a few minutes so that he could get the milk bar...She picked her leg right off the ground!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Linda he's darling. Hes just a little lighter than Cam. Every little thing is making me a wreck..he runs, I dont want him to fall, he nurses, I dont want him to hurt his little neck,now hes laying flat out, Im afraid hes not breathing.

i think Renee said, you stay up for weeks making sure the foaling goes well then you stay up for weeks making sure the foal stays well! See now i just want to go out and make sure hes o.k but IMO he seemed to be pretty active so maybe he is just resting

hi Anna, someone did catch it on tape so I will let you know when its posted!

Is so exciting isnt it..spent all night watching her running about the stable and all morning sat in the stable with them both..new life is so amazing..im so worried shes laying sleeping and shivering is really cold and damp here today i want to wrap her up in a blanket and cuddle her in..shes fine when shes up and about..should i get her a tiny rug or something??

default_sad.png

Thanks
default_biggrin.png
That's one of my little appie girls in her clipped coat. She's either a dark brown or black coat base and that is how she's varnished out.
default_wub.png
I love what the varnishing does to the coat!

If I were you I would put on a blanket..where you are but its too hot here. lets see what the others think for you to do..is she shivering? in that case YES. If you dont have a small enough blanket perhaps a large dog coat...i dont know just throwing out suggestions.

Did your little one stay in the barn today where its warm/

Lindi I have a heat lamp in my stall for the foals (you can get them from farm suppliers or some tack shops) and I also have foal rugs, as Heidi said dog coats will work too. You don't want your little one to get a chill, If she is shaking you need to warm her up for sure.

Heidi, stop worrying they are both doing just fine, I would go as far as saying that they couldn't be doing better
yes.gif

you need to go to page 1 and edit your original post. click on USE FULL EDITOR and then you can change the title.

Proud Granny is in love
wub.gif

Thank you renee

Diane, I cant see if hes breathing...but Im glad I went out there b/c I could hear the slurps and he whinnined a coupe funny little sounds when PN turned him away! My heart just melted you guys never once mentioned the little whinnies.

Are their tongues usually really pink almost red?

Thank you renee that was easy..i hope you guys can still find it!
default_saludando.gif

ive never used a chat room..well once but didnt know what i was doing so maybe I should just always post on this thread

B/C for me this is sort of like CHAT ROOM FOR DUMMIES!!

P.S. I am speaking for myself

someone just emailed and said there is an article in this mornings paper about opeanut...gotta go check it out and Ill get you the link....Naples Daily News

Heidi I have a request, would you mind moving the balloon a little tomorrow as they seem to spend a lot of time in the kitchen and it is hard to see him under the balloon.
wub.gif

p.s healthy happy little foals don't just stop breathing! so you can relax granny
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back