Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do see him gumming the hay its making me nervous...I just want to make sure he gets enough to drink and Im thinking maybe the hay isnt such a good idea after all

my lil one is gumming the hay too scarey stuff lol..think we'r being over protective "grannies"

MANY CONGRATULATIONS HEIDI!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Just logged in (late!) and there hw was!! He's huge and very strong looking. Well done to Miss P. He's gorgeous.
default_wub.png

Now going back to read all about it.
default_yes.gif

Born so close together lol how exciting and they look the same
default_yes.gif

my lil Dinky doo this morning all dried out

worn out after all that running around

001.JPG

look at all that hair

007.JPG

Oh Linda he's darling. Hes just a little lighter than Cam. Every little thing is making me a wreck..he runs, I dont want him to fall, he nurses, I dont want him to hurt his little neck,now hes laying flat out, Im afraid hes not breathing.

i think Renee said, you stay up for weeks making sure the foaling goes well then you stay up for weeks making sure the foal stays well! See now i just want to go out and make sure hes o.k but IMO he seemed to be pretty active so maybe he is just resting

hi Anna, someone did catch it on tape so I will let you know when its posted!

WOOHOO CONGRATS!
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce

I can't believe I missed it but I was so excited when I booted up the cam and saw that little bundle having a snooze!

The lovely Peanut seems quite attentive
default_wub.png
:wub

WOW!! You have had a very exciting night! So glad it all went well for Heidi - no wonder she was so uncomfortable and grumpy lately with Cam's long legs prodding at her all the time. Love the names - are you going to keep them Heidi?

He really is a very strong fella isn't he, and Peanut looks so happy with her new son.
default_yes.gif

Congrats to Robin, well done for getting everyone alerted so promptly on what was happening.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Happy Anniversary too!

Also well done to Lindy and Maxime for getting the foaling business underway! Love the pic of your cute filly all dried out.
default_wub.png

A huge WELL DONE to Heidi for keeping her cool and helping little Peanut to bring her fabulous son safely into the World.
default_yes.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheers.gif

Has anyone told Nick yet - maybe give him the traditional cigar!

Seriously though, what a fabulous outcome for all these weeks of watching, I'm so very pleased for all concerned.
default_thumbup.gif

Come on Suzie, your turn now - tonight would be good.
default_yes.gif

Sorry, but I have to go do my boys and then shoot over to Cathy's - got a couple of girls that need covering today. Dont want to take my eyes off little Cameron and his doting Momma P, but work is calling.

Again MANY CONGRATULATIONS!! Catch you all later.
default_saludando.gif

default_saludando.gif
OMG I cant beleive i missed it iam spewing ive been watching these 2 girls for what 2 months and i go out for 5mins and bang theres a foal ,,,,well any way congrats heidi on your lovely colt have you got the birth on film so i can see what i missed.........

Heidi, this is what all breeders pray for:

1) text book birth

2) placenta passed quick

3) baby up and nursing

4) baby poop

5) happy and healthy mum and foal

You have the whole lot
biggrin.gif
All your hard work and excellent horse care has paid off and you should be very proud of yourself.
yes.gif
This has been one fun adventure and I feel privileged to be part of it. Now someone pop that wine bottle
cheers.gif

cheekkiss.gif

I am such a sap....I cant even read the posts w/o crying. it appears that Peanut doesnt even want Cameron over near poor Silver Belle...i dont think she minds as she got some mash and goodies right along w/PN. I havent been out there to actually see pee but hes gone in the stance several times. When I was in the window he made another poop so thats good. I cant wait for a few more days so I can see him really run in his little area.

he is SIMPLY gorgeous!! I cried too and I had butterflies in my tummy the whole time!! you did GREAT!! so calm I'm sure I will be jumping out of my skins LOL

oh he just fell over HOW CUTE!!

(of course I will be quietly jumping LOL ahh) so ready for Suzies little BABY!!

oh n no wories renee, I wasn't going to let you miss the birth!!

we are all in love with him already!!

NOW HEIDI do you have a camera?? we would love to see some piccies tomorrow or the next day, I'm sure anyone of us would be more then happy to post them for you, here is my email [email protected]

just in case you need someone to post!!

HI little Cam!!! you are so loved little boy, rest knowing your mum and your aunties are watching you!!!
default_wub.png

Heidi with a camera
new_rofl.gif
I think we might have to ring the newspaper again for photos
wub.gif

Great idea...never thouyght of that....maybe that why they didnt run the story...they needed more pictures Peanut, the baby and of course ME!!!

Is she o.k sleeping like that...dang i cant tell if she even breathing from here! Peanut looks so attentive..I hope shes not to sore

She is such a good mum
default_wub.png
:wub

Did anyone see him do that giant twitch in his sleep and she was just straight across the stall to check on him. And then he stood up
default_laugh.png
Far too cute!

Latest posts

Back