Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K Miss " I have a new baby and I am too busy" where on earth are you??? We want a cyber group hug
yes.gif
This wonderful team has produced a wonderful little boy and we want to congratulate you and here all about it from your end.
yes.gif

He is starting to look bay as he dries up, does this mean he won't grey out?

Lizzie and Nancy, I am here! Cassie sent me a msg at 6.15am and got me up. I wouldn't have wanted to miss it for the world

Lizzie and Nancy, I am here! Cassie sent me a msg at 6.15am and got me up. I wouldn't have wanted to miss it for the world
I'm so glad you were here, Renee.

Been quite the haul but what a ride!!

Glad he pooped. Thought he was doing 'something' but the view was fuzzy.

I think he's doing a great job being a little boy right now.

I'm not going to show him the photos of 7 week old Zaky flirting

with his sister today...don't want to give the new baby boy any bad ideas.

OK, now I'm going to bed, I think ~~ LOL

The birth has been recorded so the sleepy Aunties will be able to watch the birth too
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
( If Heidi agrees of course)

I camnt seem to take my eyes off little Cameron ( love love love it
default_wub.png
) Im still praying that he is latching on enough and swallowing

First I just want to let you know how much I appreciate you guys. Its like winning an Academy Award and making sure I remember to thank EVERYONE...I havent read all the posts yet b/c Im still making sure Cam is doing everything he should be. I think i just saw a little pee but Im not sure...I did however step in the Poop ....it was beautiful little poop too...so I know hedid that
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I saw bubble right away and sec later the hoof...then a nose which made me panick...but the foot was just under the chin and I was able to get it right there and all was fine....need to heat my coffee and
default_smokesmile.gif
did i tell you all how much i love you...THANK YOU!! and Cassie, an extra special hug goes to you.....it is soo worth the wait...I cant wait to see Suzis filly!! hes already running

He's fine .....

He's a fine strapping lad..

Peanut is going to drink like there is no tomorrow though.

Well, that and eat MORE, if that's possible.

Did you see that punkin' with hay in his mouth LOL LOL

I do see him gumming the hay its making me nervous...I just want to make sure he gets enough to drink and Im thinking maybe the hay isnt such a good idea after all

Thanks Nancy...guess i should go make sure shes got a full new bucket of water...can PN still have gAator ade at lunch or should i stop that for baby do you think.

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
Hoooraahhh Well Done Peanut girl a beautiful baby for you too..so pleased everything went well for you both..
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
Hes gorgeous..2 out 1 to go come on Suzie you can do it
default_new_multi.gif

Latest posts

Back