Opinions on the Harriston Sale?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bozo here went with NO INTENTIONS of buying a horse! Bought the lone gelding as a driving horse..he's as cute as a button and a great personality. Then went on to have a MORE expensive weekend..note to self..DO NOT OFFER TO TRAVEL WITH BUDDY WHILE HE GOES TO PICK UP HORSES...EEK...

To quote my husband this evening when I got home....YOU CAN'T GO ANYMORE TO PICK UP HORSES OR GO TO THE SALE LOLOLOLOLOL....

I'll post more in the next day or two :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

I can see the wheels spinning in Judy's head already :bgrin

Kim

Who thought the nice sweatshirt from Crackerbarrel with the cool buck on the front would smooth the way...NOPE heeheee Poor hubby will be in the barn with hammer and nails building his lovely wife more stalls...maybe I'll give him the gelding
default_yes.gif
:

Kim

Hello All,

Well since I started the topic I thought I'd better put in my blurb! I went to the auction, it was a nice day to get out, and see what an auction was like. I had intentions of coming home with a mare, but....... it turned out I am a huge CHICKEN and couldn't seem to bid!

Sooooo I am still in the market. I think the drawback for me was not being able to really get to know the animals. I am really big on temperment, and I felt a little unsure of just buying on the spot. I saw some mares I liked and in hidesight..... I should have bid, perhaps.... I even had people beside me nudging and winking at me to bid!

In conclusion.... I spent about $15.00 on legwraps, a hotdog, pop and a sandwich and drove 2 1/2 hours and yes, I am still a chicken!

FYI still in the market for a doll of a mare.... for an absolutely fabulous price!!!! HA hahahaha....

Take care,

Lisa
I have always shopped with the attitude that I had rather wish I HAD bought one than wish I HADN"T bought one.

Bozo here went with NO INTENTIONS of buying a horse! Bought the lone gelding as a driving horse..he's as cute as a button and a great personality. Then went on to have a MORE expensive weekend..note to self..DO NOT OFFER TO TRAVEL WITH BUDDY WHILE HE GOES TO PICK UP HORSES...EEK...

To quote my husband this evening when I got home....YOU CAN'T GO ANYMORE TO PICK UP HORSES OR GO TO THE SALE LOLOLOLOLOL....

I'll post more in the next day or two :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

I can see the wheels spinning in Judy's head already :bgrin

Kim

Who thought the nice sweatshirt from Crackerbarrel with the cool buck on the front would smooth the way...NOPE heeheee Poor hubby will be in the barn with hammer and nails building his lovely wife more stalls...maybe I'll give him the gelding
default_yes.gif
:

Kim
Well Kim, what happen to the gal that told me she wasn't buying any horses Friday afternoon. I walked into the barn Saturday afternoon and there was Kim with here little gielding. She smiled and said he's cute. Oh well so much for the famous last words. Congrats Kim on the little gielding.

Kenben

Well Kim, what happen to the gal that told me she wasn't buying any horses Friday afternoon. I walked into the barn Saturday afternoon and there was Kim with here little gielding. She smiled and said he's cute. Oh well so much for the famous last words. Congrats Kim on the little gielding.

Kenben

Yeppers Ken..he is cute as a button and personable as heck...he's a true sweetheart!

Oh and check out the thread SHOPPING, I must remember never to say I'm not buying...so I buy 2 in 2 days...but I'm happy with both :bgrin

Kim

Latest posts

Back