OMG OMG OMG -!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffian

Reaction score
My stallion Thumper - ERL Zeus Lightning Bolt - was just named AMHA's World Grand Champion Senior Stallion. OMGOMGOMG!!! He looked awesome, and John Eberth showed him to perfection. THANK YOU JOHN! Thanks also to the ladies in the background who groomed and helped make him the champion he is today.

Also thanks to the CHEERING SECTION who supported Thumper since we weren't there to cheer him on ourselves.

I still can't believe it
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

I've been waiting for your post!! LOL CONGRATULATIONS HE WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Time to change that signature
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Dana! I was watching on web cam and saw a bunch of excited folks jumping out of the stands!

Congratulations!!! I watched it also.....what a beautiful horse...and what HAPPY people ....was great to watch....way to go!

Oh YES!

Congrats to you................I know how elated you are - there is no other feeling as good as this one.

Beth

You know I've been cheering him on since the shows before Nationals and all through World!

I KNEW he could do it! I've been waiting all day to hear!

[SIZE=36pt]WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Dana, I AM THRILLED TO DEATH FOR YOU!!!!!

That is wonderful, I am so happy for you. Great job John. How thrilling that is and Super congratulations. WOW World Grand Champion!!!!!!!!!!!

i was watching that class online but had no idea he was yours! Congratulations!
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif

Barb

WOW Dana great job. I knew he was going and have been waiting for you to post. CONGRADULATIONS.

Dana, Congratulations on a wonderful win! He is a beautiful stallion! Lesa

Thanks all!

We weren't able to be there, so his cheering section was Marianne (Mother Bucker) and Robin Eberth, Belinda Bagby, Keesha and his other groom, and a couple of other folks who were giving their all for my boy!!

I still can't believe it!! I mean "I" knew he was good, but thinking a little "barn blind" . . .
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Congratulations on a well deserved win! I watched and he is so handsome! Now will be looking for still pictures of him! Lavonne

Congratulations, what an awesome win! Looked like you had a great cheering section LOL, they just kept coming over the rail!
default_smile.png

Jan

Back