OMG OMG OMG -!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge Congratulations Dana! How super exciting! I wasn't able to watch it, but I am very happy for you!
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

Huge Congratulations Dana! How super exciting! I wasn't able to watch it, but I am very happy for you!
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

Want some pictures. I know you probably don't have your World Show pictures yet but I would like to see your boy here!

Barb

Big, big, big Congrats on that HUGE Win!! We watched it too online.

default_wub.png
Your horse was beautiful and I was soooo tickled at watching the waterfall of people tumble over the side
default_new_rofl.gif

DARN! I missed this class! Congratulations. I bet you are so proud of your boy!!
default_firstprize.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's! I sat & watched that class. He was one of my top picks for that class.... I didn't realize he was your horse! How cool!! HE is VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!! You should be on cloud nine!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif

A HUGE Congrats to you and your beautiful stallion. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The class was jamm packed with incredible horses. WOW

I bet you will be smiling for a long Long time
default_biggrin.png

~Sandy

DSC_6090web.jpg

Hi Dana! I just wanted to tell you one more time how awesome Thumper was to watch show.
default_new_shocked.gif
John told us if he did good we had to jump the rail- he would not have it any other way since you weren't able to be there! I have jumped the rail before, but this time it was something special, something different. It was like this stallion had something more to prove than anyone else there. After we got Mom (Mother Bucker) over the rail- she was all worried you would be mad! She kept saying I hope Dana knows we are cheering for her-. I told the announcer what we were all doing hoping he would announce it to everyone, but he just laughed and said the owner wasn't present. Anyway- we just wanted him to get the same "Big Win" as he deserved- if I had my way I would have gotten the entire stadium in center ring- just like after the Super Bowl!

Anyway- I still don't think you know what you have yet! You have one of very few special boys. Take great pride in him and TOOT Your Horn- You and Thumper deserve it!

Congratulations. We are so excited for you and so proud of Thumper. We will add him to the list of all the World Grand Champion Sons and Grandsons that have carried on Buckeroo's name and titles! When you get his pictures, please send one to me- I will add him to the website under Buckeroo!
default_aktion033.gif

PS- to all of you coming to the Oktoberfest- ---maybe you can take home a World Champion like "Thumper". In case you didn't know Dana bought him as a young colt out of the Heritage Sweepstakes Sale here at LKF!!!! Better yet- maybe you should ask Dana to come pick one out for you!
default_biggrin.png

Robin-LKF

www.littlekingfarm.com

Congratulations! He was stunning, a 'cloud nine' moment for sure. The video feed kept freezing for me, but I am glad I got see the final frame when he won. I know you are doing the happy dance!

Congratulations. He is beautiful and showed wonderfully.

Back