Oh my gosh, I MUST have one!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sense of adventure? It's in a box somewhere! I only take it out for special occasions. :lol: In fact, it was just out last weekend for New Years... now it has to go rest for a few weeks- I'll need it again in a few weeks when we head to Vegas!

Last edited by a moderator:
How neat! :new_shocked: I My friend has a browband for her big horse for dressage and it adds a nice touch, but I have never seen them for minis! I have never seen the halters either. Those would be perfect for shows, I really don't care for the platted haltes either, but I love these.

I think you just might be a trend setter! :lol:

Well, I have ordered a plain leather halter and will try to bead it like the picture of the big horse halter on the website. It may sit around for a year before I get to it, but I really want to try to make one for minis like that. My nylon ones are fun...but I just love that style on the leather! I think it just looks fun and classy (and okay, so some of my nylon ones are a bit much. hehe). I learned on browbands that leather can be a pain to work with, but it really does look better than the bio stuff in my opinion. Is anyone else trying this?

-Amy

Pocket count me in! I made those halters out of the walmart trim and they turned out great! So I will do these the same way I already have a bead making kit and we have a couple of just bead stores close so off I go. I'm running out of horse projects so this just maybe on my weekend to do list! RACE YA!

Just a tip from the other halter I did. I used coat thread, and fabric glued the knots. BECAREFUL of the awl!

Where did you order your halter from?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back