Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diane..you must have had a ball...I can just picture the little ones holding that ball tight then heading down the wrong way LOL...you must not miss any games and you must bring the camera next time!! Having a good coach and teaching the kids sportsmanship is so important...its not all about winning..!

Yeah, I figured I would have heard from you if we needed to talk to Renee so Im happy that all is well. I saw him earlier and he was doing his circle dance. Well Im heading to fold some laundry and will check back in a bit.

How great Diane.
default_thumbup.gif
I remember watching Mathew when he first started football. Went to all the games. He is in college now and this year will be playing college ball. I haven't gotten the schedule yet, but will be making the games there too.
default_thumbup.gif
. Grandkids are the greatest!!! I know you had a wonderful time.

So very glad Renee's little man is doing so good. I've been watching him off and on all day along with Dixie and others.

LOL!! He's just had another little drink - he gets so excited about it! - and now he looks as though he's rubbing his botty against Britt's shoulder!! Cheeky monkey!!

I have been just sitting here watching them for the last half an hour - it is such a pleasure. I really love the way that Britt guards him all the time, either standing over him or lying down next to him - it warms the heart to see how devoted she is, bless her.

Diane, that game sounds fabulous, no wonder you enjoyed it so much. When is the next one?

Great to have you back Megan, cant wait for all the news and pics!

Hope you have had a good sleep Renee.
default_yes.gif

Ive had him up w/Cam all night..I love his little sippy drinks!! He never seems to drink alot at once.

Just little shooters or shots!!

At one point it looked like Britt may have been calling out to someone outside...any other horses around she might have been chatting to?

Hope they enjoyed their spell outside Renee. I see the straw has arrived - it looks as though you are getting plenty of help with spreading it out, mind you dont loose that precious little fella underneath all those huge bundles. LOL!!

Morning, I slept wonderfully
default_smile.png
thanks for watching over him. He still goes into a coma state occasionally but the vet said he should grow out of it.

Diane I am so glad the game went well, he is lucky to have such a loving grandma.

Britt's udder is smaller this morning so his little and often method is working.

Odette has done a little shopping, I will post a pic later. Fhe is still at 6.8 luckily
default_smile.png

I'm so happy to see he is doing better! Good thing he has such devoted moms
default_smile.png

Watch Odette beat Mary, but for your sake I hope she waits for a bit so you can have some more rest!

Can't wait to see some pics of her though.

Here is a quick video I took this morning. The little guy gets tired easily so they weren't out for long.

Lookin' good
default_firstprize.gif

Odette's teats look like they could part a bit more, I guess she's going to cook that bub good and proper... must be to get the blue roan on right
default_yes.gif

naw that video is so cute Thanks Renee, sorry I wasn't here to watch today, went to a horse show and bek did SO well! there were mini ponies there and I so wish I had been able to take Suzie, but thats ok LOL I won't bore you with my day, I'm struggling typing this so please excuse any rambling.

He looks like he is doing SO very well and Britt loves her baby! so very cute!!

Odette is progessing beautifully right on track go you good girl! so glad Eagle is on the mend too! yippee all is happening for you Renee! p.s how are the puppies hehe you know us always asking questions.

night all
default_smile.png

The video is adorable - thanks so much for sharing.

I had a scare this morning when the first thing I heard on the news was "earthquake in Northern Italy". Great, that is ALL Renee needs, so I ran to check the cam and all looked fine. Hope you escaped any effects.

No worries the earthquake was a few hours away from me so we are safe Thanks.

Renee, hes a super duper little guy and the video is terrific. I imagine he does get tired fast...I was tired just watching him a couple times last night. How is the weather during the day? looks pretty sunny for you but he's so tiny he must get chilled quickly....and I love seeing him in his little coat anyway!! I have sort of a busy day ahead so Im not sure how much i can watch but I'll check in every now and again.

The video is wonderful. He is so adorable to watch. Britt is looking great also. bet she was glad to be out on that wonderful grass for a bit. Thank you for sharing

Odette is coming along great.

So glad the earthquake wasn't near you.

Ok so I am totally lost on naming this baby, you are going to have to help me. I was thinking about something to do with him having a rough start or maybe that he will be Britt's last. I had faith that if I worked hard he would pull through so maybe something about that. I don't know. Ggggrrrrr he isn't Eagle's son, his dad is called Pat ( exciting huh)

The only name I have come up with is "Dreaming Magic" cos he sleeps so much and I think he is magic (blush)

Whoa those dang earthquakes are a real wake up call.

Sooo glad it wasn't in your area.

Loved watching the little man kick up his heels out on that lovely green grass.

Soooo much better than when he takes his long naps.

Things are moving along with everyone .... Odette is progressing, Eagle is improving,

the 'punkin has found his strong legs - How are Izzy's pups?

I measured squirts leg (mid knee to coronary band?) and he is all of 6,5"
default_smile.png
It looks like he is doing just fine cos he was charging round and rearing up at mum
default_new_rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be off to bed shortly, if anyone has time to check on the little guy I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Renee

Dreaming Magic is cute, he could be Magic or Merlin for short
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back