Not one, or two..but THREE...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
A friend of ours had a litter of standard poodle puppies.. I went to purchase one...but came home with 3!!! But, Sassy Sadie went right to our son and DIL, since she had picked one out as well. I fell in love with the cutest little runt of the litter, and you guessed it ...he came home with us as well. He is about half the size of Paris, our new little girl. Daddy is a Amer-Can champion and stands 27"s and his weight is 89#s, Mom is 26"s and weights #80. There are 7 weeks old. Angel our lab x JRt, is in love with them and thinks they are her puppies, keeps a close eye on them and is playing with them constantly (she is fixed and has never been bred) KaJ, just looks at me as if to say..."I didnt do it" and is also very good with them. Now with 3 poodles, I really need to get my clipping skills back, its been almost 35 years since I have clipped any poodles, so if there are any groomers on here..dont look close at the mustache on Phoenix..I am working on it...lol.. Meet our new furkids..

010.jpg

First is our little fellow~~ Phoenix

016.jpg

Next is our little girl~~ Paris

029.jpg

Our son and DIL's, Sadie

012.jpg

Paris getting a early start on riding!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! they are adorable, congratulations! yep, better get your clipping skills back.....too expensive with 2 to send out to the groomer. Don't worry, it will come back to you quick enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
There they are! I love em! Really tho, now you have me wanting one...so soft, so sweet...

I know what you mean. The groomers up here charge $75.00 for standards, and with a trim every 6 to 8 weeks, and having 3 that could get a little bit pricey
default_wink.png
Many moons back...
default_laugh.png
, when I worked for a vet and was grooming there I got a whopping $10.00 per dog, regardless of what clip it was. I am only doing the puppy clip on KaJ and these will be the same, so for now..I can handle that one.
default_smile.png

I know what you mean. The groomers up here charge $75.00 for standards, and with a trim every 6 to 8 weeks, and having 3 that could get a little bit pricey
Geez......I don't pay that for my own hair!!
default_laugh.png

Your new pups are priceless!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Thanks everyone. Sandy, I cant remember when I went and had my hair done last
default_laugh.png
its been YEARS ago. I am just a little bit lucky that I use to clip poodles and know a little (probably VERY little in todays world
default_laugh.png
) about clipping, so I am able to do it myself. Also, a close friend of ours is a professional groomer so I am sure if I goof up..she will come to my rescue.
default_smile.png
My daughter and hubby are pretty good with clipping too, and I have the grooming tables etc.
default_smile.png

Awwww, they are soooo cute!!!
default_smile.png
I love their color. My favorite pic is them on the horse. LOL

Chas

Latest posts

Back