Newest paintings!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
I know that everyone in the NW who goes to the shows knows who Skippy the liberty dog is... She went across the rainbow bridge at the beginning of 2009. I painted this for her loving owner because I knew how devastated she was.

skippy.jpg

And this was done for a lady in the NWMHC.
cowboy.jpg

I have done a raven that Nootka has, and just finished one for Julie and Mark from RedWagon minis.

Thanks for looking and checking in on my work!

AWESOME!!! You are the BEST Kim!
default_wub.png

Can we see Liz's raven? Pretty please? Your raven paintings are my favorites!
default_yes.gif

Kim -

The painting of Skippy is so right on. It captures the look on her face perfectly. She always did enjoy the Liberty classes. It was an honor to help present the class sponsored in her honor this past weekend at Sea-Tac, and it will be sponsored in her honor throughout the year. I thought all of her canine friends gave her a fitting tribute at the end of the class.

You have a very special talent - thank you for sharing it with others.

Mark Bullington

I love these paintings, just like all of your work. I wish so much that I could do something like this, I just don't have it in me, you are so talented and I love it when you share your work with us.

What an adorable picture!!! Kind gesture & you are so talented. I have always wished that I were artistic.

Back