New Video page 32! - Happy Appy Acres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No heat, I checked that first! She has been off all day, standing around a lot and nibbling here and there but not really eating like normal. Lots of butt rubbing and belly biting though.

I guess Emma has tried to nurse a couple of times today and Lily has told her to buzz off. I got a note through email and one on the marestare board. Must mean we are getting close!

Been checking in on her a couple of times a day and she is usually eating . Now tonight she is just standing. . This is encouraging news. Crossing my fingers for a save and uneventful delivery.

She appears to be relaxing quietly now - hopefully there will be some action tonight or tomorrow! I feel for you - as you have had a LONG wait with this gal.

Quietly standing in the corner. She has sure made us all wait! This must be a VERY special little one she's been hiding! Can't wait.

Praying for an uneventful delivery of a healthy little one! Come on little momma!!

She is testing at below 6.8 on ph and over 800 on calcium. Not sure if that works on donkey's as on marestare they only go by milk color.

Checked in a little after midnight, and she seems to be relaxed munching on hay... still keeping us waiting :/

She's standing quietly in her stall, and the way she's standing shows baby is forward of center. With everything else going on, it sure looks like she's finally moving even more forward!

Come on little momma. I have to go to class all weekend, and I don't want to miss this little one being born. So, today......or wait until Sunday night!

Looking good!! When I next managed to get on here I hope to see a little Lily scampering around (will be sorry to have missed the birth tho). Good luck and safe foaling.
default_pray.gif

Well Teats are so hard I could hardly express milk, milk by the way was snow white! The way she is acting I'd guess 12-24 but maybe up to 48 hrs to go.

The wait is almost over!!!

Finally! I think you deserve the "patience badge" this foaling season! Glad the wait is almost over
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back