New Video page 32! - Happy Appy Acres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my family left today so the house is quiet again! It was really nice seeing everyone again but It's nice to have peace and quiet again after 1.5 weeks of chaos. No change in Lily while they were here. She needs a little deeper V I would think and her teats still aren't full.

Thank you for the update... Maybe she's looking forward to the quiet too, and will get ready to SHARE! LOL

She is so lovely Tina. I love the step to help her in and out of the barn.

come on Lily , when your ready
default_whistling.gif

She sure looks ready!! And I second the step -- great job!

Come on little momma -- I want to see baby "ears" !!

You will notice straw in the stall with Lily. The last 2 days I have seen her eating the shavings that are in her stall. I fear that she will colic on them so I have put down straw in the hopes that she wont hunt out the shavings. She can eat the straw without issue. On a side note, she wasn't eating the shavings out of hunger, there was always hay in the stall. I feel she is anxious and fretting.

Just standing in the middle of her stall.....still pregnant. Come on Lily, today is a nice day for a baby!

Today's udder. I almost got my head kicked getting this and I couldn't test milk. Quite the change from yesterday. Not only do we have a full udder but she hasn't stopped butt rubbing since last night. Lots of rolling today also.

Got to test milk, cloudy and very think

DSC_0074.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
OH!! This is exciting news and pictures! COME ON LITTLE MOMMA!! I want to see BABY EARS!!!!

Not sure what was going on last night with Lily. She had a lot of liquid poops. She never laid down that I saw and she hasn't rolled yet today in her favorite sandy spot.

Looks like I've slipped in just in time!

Fingers crossed for a safe and as boring as possible foaling
default_wink.png

I am just peeking in on Lily
default_yes.gif
She is standing off to the side almost like she is trying to get out out the eye of the cam!!!! So maybe she is planning a surprise for you tonight Tina!!!!!

Any time that i had her up last night she wasn't laying down. She hasn't all day either. I wonder if she will lay down tonight? She normally spends a lot of time laying down to sleep each night.

She's not in her stall now, so must be outside.

I've been away at some educational classes -- and will be for the next 3 weekends -- so the ladies have to foal during the week.....and that's an ORDER! LOL

OMG!! What a picture! She's standing with her butt to us, and is as wide as she is tall, poor little momma!

Today would be a good day, I think.......wouldn't you like to show us those baby ears??

OK so now I'm confused again! One teat has wax and the udder is full and hard including the teat. The other side seems not to be at the same level. What do you think?

July 14

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

July 12

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

Any "heat" in the hard side? Thinking mastitis, you know.

If not, she's just showing her individuality and making us crazy like these girls do. Keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back