New Video page 32! - Happy Appy Acres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still very wide, and so pretty. Come on Lily....we're all waiting on you to pick the time!!

Can't wait for this little one to arrive!

Annndddd . . . . . . milk is back to cloudy! She has been butt rubbing a lot today and and biting her sides. She didn't eat much last night or today. She kind of nibbled but there was still a lot of hay this morning.

Forgot to add that her belly had dropped even more, I now need to make a step for her to get in and out of the door to the paddock off her stall. Her belly rubs on the threshold!

Last edited by a moderator:
2.45am and she's just finished eating her hay, moved over to do a pile of droppings - normal looking not mushy (shame!). But, boy that tummy looks as though it's almost at ground level!!

Lily is very red in the back end tonight, she isn't eating her normal from yesterday. She seems to be "off" today also. There was a little discharge on the tip of her vulva also.

Come on Lilly
default_pray.gif
default_luck.gif

Sounds like tonight could be THE night! Good luck and safe foaling.
default_pray.gif

Hard to believe, but she's still eating! Pack it in for that baby! Come on girl....we're all getting anxious to see your pretty little one with the long ears!
default_thumbup.gif

Well it's been very busy here on the farm. I have my family arriving for a large family reunion and 50th wedding anniversary. Everyone should be here by Monday then staying a week and most leaving on Friday/Saturday. I'm hoping that Lily foals while they are here. Most of my family live in a town/city so this is all new to them. Would be a great experience for the kids though.

As for Lily she is still holding on! Bag full but teats aren't yet. Milk is cloudy but not white.

Sounds like you have a great place set up for a wonderful experience. Enjoy your family and hope Lily decides to participate with your plans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely long ears searching for sounds.

Do you hear your little one calling to get out, Lily? We're hoping you'll give a new audience a special present while they are there. Meanwhile, we're all hoping for your safe delivery when you decide the time is perfect!

1.35am and Lily down and snoozing - not looking too comfortable with that huge tummy getting in the way of a good restful sleep, bless her!

Hope your family all arrived safely - have a great week and my best wishes for the 4th to you all.

All the family has arrived! My neices have been taking turns doing chores so far. Lily is still hanging on. Not sure when she might have the foal. She doesn't seem in any hurry!

Well, hopefully with all the guests there, she'll want to be the center of attention....and get down to business!

Praying for a safe and uneventful delivery! Come on Lily!!!

Well it's been over 6 weeks now that lily has had an udder and still no baby. Her is full and hard but those teats just aren't filling. I have had install a step for her to get out of the stall to her outside paddock because her belly was rubbing on the threshold.

OMG! Too funny!!

Come on little momma -- pop that baby out quickly and safely!!!!

Standing quietly with a big belly! Lily, it's time to show us this little one!!

Latest posts

Back