New Video page 32! - Happy Appy Acres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending safe foaling vibes your way!

Just got home and see Lily standing very quietly. Don't see the baby goat, but SURE like their setup! AWESOME!

Lily is a very grumpy donkey today. She didn't want Emma around at all and she keeps kicking at her belly, swishing her tail and pinning her ears. I think the foal is sitting somewhere not to comfy.

Went to check and instead, I see those cute little "kids". Such fun to watch!

Hopefully, Lily is getting ready to finally show us her little one. Praying for a safe and uneventful delivery!

Every morning I let the donkey's out for a run and roll, in Lily's case its a waddle and roll, so I figured that I would put the Kids on for entertainment.

Sounds like a busy time. You'll have to post some pictures so we can see them in harness. How is it going?

Well you asked it pictures! I did post over in the driving section but thought I would post a couple here. This is what I love to do with my minis. As you can see, pregnancy just gets in the way.

June 6, pairs drive 002.JPG

June 6, pairs drive 004.JPG

June 6, pairs drive 041.JPG

June 6, pairs drive 051.JPG

Hey Tina,
love those pics of your mini's so cute! it must be so much fun!

just checked in on Lily 10:34pm she is standing quietly looking very very wide! lol

Eating breakfast like a good little momma! Stuff your face, and then get to work! We want to see this baby!!!

4.30am and she's happily munching her hay!! I was so sure that after 10 days without any internet, I would find Lily with her new baby, still I'm very glad that she waited for me! It's ok Lily, I'm back so you can go right ahead and show us your special little baby now!
default_yes.gif

Still eating! LOL

Although from looking down on her, it appears she's dropping and it appears we have some pelvis changes, including the tail-head? Or is it just the view I have?

Come on Lily. We're waiting!!

She has dropped for sure and can't really get much softer in the back end. There is no resistance to her tail what so ever, She has a full hard udder but her milk is still clear. I brush her teats and got sprayed tonight for my troubles.

2.40am and she's still busy munching her hay - but WOW what a HUGE tummy!! Cant be much longer surely??

Still munching.....she's keeping herself in great shape for her "exercise" coming up.

But Lily.....enough is enough! Let's see this little one,
default_please.gif

Not sure what was going on this morning but it seems to have calmed down a little. Lily started a rolling frenzy in her stall right after I switched the cam to the goats for the morning. I ran in and she was thrashing around rolling. She got up soaked in I think pee with a large wet spot in the stall. I cleaned her off as best I could. I watched her for a while and she was butt tucking and Fleming. I brought her out of her stall so I could clean the mess and lay new shavings. Lily is afraid of the shavings bag! lol She has had really wet poops this morning, Just a little firmer than water.

Latest posts

Back