New Video page 32! - Happy Appy Acres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So can I - brilliant!! I love your dwarf kiddy area and they are sooooooooooooooooooo cute!

She has been laying down tonight and breathing quite hard. Not sure if anything is going to happen or not. She is very loose in the back end, not sure how the foal is staying put!

She looks absolutely huge lying there bless her! Love the way her ears are windmilling around all the time. Although resting quietly at the moment she could well foal tonight - very exciting! Dont forget to check for two feet and a nose as soon as she shows signs of contractions to give you the time to correct things if there is a minor problem or to call for assistance should she appear to be having trouble, DONT WAIT until labour is well on its way before making that vital check!

Good luck and safe foaling if tonight is THE NIGHT!
default_pray.gif

I'm not sure if Lily is working on getting something going tonight or not but she is not sticking to her regular schedule. Normally she sleeps from 915-930 cam time until 1015-1030 cam time. Not eating any of her hay before laying down because she lays her head in it to sleep. She also only rolls once in the morning and once at night in the paddock but tonight she rolled so much I was getting concerned in the little area off her stall. Now tonight she hasn't laid down yet. She is drinking like a fish and pooping lots.

Shes having a nibble on her hay at the moment. You know her better than anyone else Tina and If you are noticing she is acting a littte different or not sticking to her usual routine , maybe she is working on something.

Best of Luck to you Tina
default_smile.png

Come On Lily
default_thumbup.gif

UPDATE: Lily has cloudy milk tonight. I tried to get pictures of the udder but they didn't turn out. I was trying to be quick because she really didn't want me there. She has wax on one teat and I think I may of brushed the wax off the other while I was removing my hand quickly.

Sounds VERY exciting, and will be watching! Praying for an uneventful delivery of this little one......with those cute long ears!!

We are having a rather large thunder and lightening storm right now, If the cams goes out I am home. Fingers crossed that it encourages Lily to foal!

"Tis the season"......for thunderstorms here in Florida, too. I just checked in on her and she's happily eating AGAIN! But BOY.....is she getting big!! She looks wonderful!

Come on Lily.....we promise we'll help think of an AWESOME STORM NAME if you'll show us what you've been hiding!
default_whistling.gif

Here's a little reassurance Lily. You have a big enough heart to share with Emma AND Tina AND your baby. So you can relax and have him now. 'Cause giving pieces loving hearts is like transplanting cuttings. When you take them judiciously and plant them carefully they grow up into beautiful extensions of the original.

Here's a tender stroke full of love for you little Lily. It's from the tips of your sensitive ears, down your neck, along your topline to the base of your bouncy behind. Relax girl, relax and be assured Tina won't let the pain of birthing hurt you. She'll help you with your sweet new baby.

We have Baby goat cam running while Lily is out for her exercise today. She was closed in all day yesterday because of the terrible storms that we were having.

Latest posts

Back