New to the forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A big welcome to the forum from mostly sunny Boise Idaho!

Hey Josh! Welcome to the forum! Its great to have another young person on here! Im 18 and from North Carolina. Welcome!
saludando.gif

Hi Josh -- welcome to the forum (and out of the closet
new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
LOL -- lurking I mean!)

Love the pictures of your foals and the Buck Echo son!

Good luck - and again, welcome --

We are in North Central KY and have a mini mini-farm (14 horses total)

we plan to show in ADS shows and maybe an AMHR show or two

mostly in driving classes.

JJay

Welcome, Josh, from sunny Southern California. Oh wait...it's raining today!
new_shocked.gif
Oh well, welcome anyway!
laugh.gif

Liz R.

Hi, I am another one who knows who you are, saw you at Lake Elmo, but we haven't offically met. So welcome from Minnesota!

Single as well
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
saludando.gif
hello ,welcome to the forum from IRELAND! i love it here, the advise is great, and everyones sooo friendly,
yes.gif

Yes i did buy Hope from Angie. She is an awesome mare. I really like her. She is bred to Silver Fox for a spring baby. Can hardly wait.

I know i have met alot of you but i have to apologize since i cant remember most. My memory is not soo hot. maybe it gets better with age.

Yes i did buy Hope from Angie. She is an awesome mare. I really like her. She is bred to Silver Fox for a spring baby. Can hardly wait.
Oh that will be a good cross for sure- leggy, refined, upright. I like Fox's foals so him crossed to Hope should be very nice.

Hi Josh!
saludando.gif

Russ - Sarah just moved from SD to WY and hopefully will be able to join us again soon!
smile.gif

Hi Josh.....welcome to the Forum from Southwestern Ohio!
saludando.gif
As you can see......we are a VERY large group here, but never too large to welcome in another Mini lover! You sound like a very talented young man & we can always use new ideas & a fresh, young outlook to some of the concerns & problems that we all share. I look forward to hearing more from you.
yes.gif
aktion033.gif

Welcome Josh and family! Can't wait to see you guys in the ring again!

Welcome to the forum Josh
smile.gif
. Echoing sentiments of the others, I've admired your horses for a long time.

Jan

Welcome from another Wisconsonite! It appears that you have a huge following already!
wink.gif
Going to go check out your site now! Lori

Hi Josh!
saludando.gif
I'm glad you decided to jump onto the forum. I've admired your horses and showing for several years now. Your talent is AMAZING! I am always keeping a close watch on your family's breeding program as well since you seem to have a lot of Andy bloodlines too. I hope you like it here. It's a good time.

I know I am always last to read these and I get so darn behind,

Anyway welcome to the forum Josh!!

I hear you are moving, good for you maybe we will meet someday. I am going to try and make it to Horseheads NY AMHR show.

Nicole Merkley

Riverside Miniatures

Welcome from California, Josh! I would say sunny California, but it's not exactly been sunny lately. One of my friends that lives out here has one of your colts (she's minimama on the forum). I haven't seen him in person yet, but I am not looking forward to competing against him in the ring this year! And to respond to your comment about memory- I'm not much older than you are, but it definitely doesn't get better with age!

Latest posts

Back