New to the forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Tibbs

Reaction score
HI everyone. I have been a a reader of the forum for a long time and now im finaly a member. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello..

Welcome to the forum. It's good to see you are a member and can share your insight with us now.

Edited to add:

I went to your website and you have some gorgeous horses on there. You have a wonderful program going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum.
biggrin.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Hi Josh, Welcome! You probably dont know us but some of us know you![/SIZE]

Lyn

Josh - Welcome to Lil Beginnings! We are looking forward to your posts
smile.gif

I KNOW JOSH AND HIS FAMILY, AND THEY ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE,

WELCOME JOSH, AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!

LINDA KILLION

I have a feeling alot of use here know Josh. I love watching him show and watching the horses show for him. They are truely happy horses.......

WELCOME Josh!!
saludando.gif

Finally came out of the shadows, huh?

We already know the Tibbs and anyone that doesn't needs to check out their website. They have wonderful horses, Josh has a terrific training program, they always do extremely well at shows and are just the nicest family.....

Edit to add:

And for you young single gals I don't know if Josh is single or not, but he is young - early 20's I think (right?) and very, very good looking (are you embarrassed yet?)
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Josh, good to see you joined the forum! I met you at a show in Albert Lea,MN a year ago......your horses are awesome and a great family too! Looking forward to hearing your mini knowledge and how about some show secrets?
biggrin.gif

Where the heck have you been hiding your sis, Sara? It's been ages since I've seen her post on the forum.

Welcome to the forum Josh! So please tell us about your self - where do you live - do you have any horses ( of any size! ) and so on... Oh and this welcome comes from Wisconsin!
saludando.gif

Welcome Josh
saludando.gif

Josh and his family are just wonderful people - friendly, happy and have a great breeding/training/showing program going.

saludando.gif
Hi Josh! From way up North Michigan! And just for your information I have a single grandaughter 20 yrs old in her third year of pre-med! AND she's beautiful too
biggrin.gif

She was Miss Teen Fort Michillimacinac 2001 in Mackinaw City Michigan..

Seriously glad to meet you and will be watching for your posts.And for you in the showring. I bet I saw you show at the worlds eh? We watched via live web cam but will also be watching tomorrow night and next week on the RFD channel.

Carl and Maxine

Howdy Josh & welcome from the bluegrass state of Kentucky!

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to the forum Josh! [/SIZE]

From the beautiful mountains of East Tennessee!

Bill

Latest posts

Back