Hey guys!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirenFarms

Reaction score
I am not a new member, I’ve been around since 2007 but took a very long break from the forums, I’m Tegan Davis I currently have a mini and an American Shetland. Have a huge soft spot for arenosa bred Shetlands. Used to show but now I just pleasure drive and enjoy my ponies! I’m big on hoof care and nutrition, huge advocate for progressive hoof trimming. Happy hooves are happy horses ❤️ anyway, just wanted to re introduce myself.

Attachments

• IMG_2771.jpeg
    IMG_2771.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2786.jpeg
    IMG_2786.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2651.jpeg
    IMG_2651.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2604.jpeg
    IMG_2604.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2715.jpeg
    IMG_2715.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2178.jpeg
    IMG_2178.jpeg
    9.6 MB · Views: 0
Welcome back! Your horses are beautiful, I look forward to seeing more of them. I'm also looking forward to hearing about nutrition and hoof care from you, I've just started diving into nutrition myself and my mini/pony yearlings are about ready to begin cooperative hoof care training. Enjoy the forums 😊

Glad you've come back! Lovely littles, what a joy. I'm really looking forward to your participation in threads and learning from you regarding nutrition and hoof care. Always so much to learn.

Latest posts

Back