New to the forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddy!!! Youve been lurking way to long! Wheres my cap????

Welcome from Ohio. Glad you finally felt able to finally join in!
biggrin.gif

Hey, we really havent met but have seen you show. You present the horses very well and get them to show! Your breeding program is also top caliber.

Welcome Josh from Little Folks Farm in Connecticut where it is raining tonight.

Joyce

Hi Josh
saludando.gif
, WELCOME to the forum, from the northwoods of Wisconsin. Sure glad you have finally joined us, this is a great place to spend all the long winter months just ahead, and get to meet and know all the wonderful forum family members. Corinne

Welcome Josh! Yes, you and your family have some fantastic horses and a very successful program. I'm from NC and very good friends with Craig and Bryan at Ravenwood who bought Miss Behavin from you. She is an exquisite mare that has done very well in the show ring and for which you should be proud. Saw her the other day in the pasture just being a horse and hopefully soon a mother!!!!

Welcome to our forum!

Hope you have time to do more than read in the future. It's always nice to have new members.

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Welcome to the Forum!!!
saludando.gif

We are from southwestern Ohio and I look forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your horses!

Thanks to everyone that has welcomed me and all the nice compliments. To answer some of your questions. I am 19 and from Pierre South Dakota. Have lived here all my life. I own just three mares,one B and the other 2 are A. My parents own around 30 mares and have 3 breeding stallions. I am a carpenter by day and during show season a trainer by night. I usaully have a show string of 12 -15. Look forward to getting to know everyone. thanks again for the nice welcome.

and yes i am single.
yes.gif

Hey Josh.

Welcome!

There aren't many other young men on the forum. It's good to meet you.

Vic

Welcome Josh!

Have heard some wonderful things about you and look forward to meeting you in person one day.

May you have a wonderful show season in 2006.

MA

Welcome to the forum! I just LOVE your horses, I hope to own one someday!

-Gage-

Welcome from Southern Oregon Josh! Sounds like a lot of people already know or know of you and that you'll be a great addition to the forum!

Let's see, do I know any young nice single girls??? Oh well, Oregon is probably a bit far anyway!
biggrin.gif

Welcome, Josh!!! I'm getting ready to be the new mom for Sunny (Tibb's Sundowner) and have heard great things about your family & farm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Josh! Welcome to the forum. Do you happen to own Hopes Destiny JPF 96? She is the mom of my BELOVED gelding... and I LOVE that mare... I think Angie said you had her, or maybe it was your parents? At any rate... PLEASE let us all see her foal this coming spring!!!!

Andrea

Welcome from West Virginia!! I checked out your website and it is very nice!! You have beautiful horses!!

Latest posts

Back