new to forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

krissy3

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, and excited to be here. I am in the process of purchasing an AMHA AMHR yearling mare. What makes this special is that I am living in Switzerland, and this will be my first "show horse". The AMHA-R is very new to Switzerland , unlike the US , and I cant wait to start showing next summer. I have only showed in pleasure driving ,and jumping back home in California, so I could really use your help for a great show season. I feel like I am representing the US way of showing and dress, and I want to make sure I am doing it right, and we look great! (By the way I am the only American in this group) It feels great to be back with little horse people again.
default_risa8.gif

Welcome, Krissy, and here from Virginia, USA!!!
bye.gif

This post is on the Youth side of the Forum, and not sure if you are a youth or if you meant it to be on the Main Forum? I can move it for you easily if you meant for it to be on the Main Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes thank you....I am almost 40 years old ...beyond youth
default_no.gif

Welcome Krissy, from another mini lover over 40!
default_saludando.gif

I'll be looking forward to seeing pics of your filly when you get her!

Robin

Welcome from another "over 40" here in Sunny Southern California!!!

Liz R.

Welcome-welcome to the wonderful world of minis-again!!!!
default_saludando.gif
:salute I am also in the over 40 club and am loving being involved with my minis. Here's wishing you all the luck in showing from Maine!!!!
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
Welcome to the forum and remember your only as old as ya feel and ...good luck on your new mini
default_wub.png

Ah yes! Welcome to the wonderful world of miniature horses and the LB forum. Congrats on your purchase.

And yes..........wellllllllllllllllll over 40 here, sorry to say, but still hanging in there.
default_smile.png
Post a photo of your new girl when you get a chance we would love to see her.

Beth

I'm not 40 yet, but uh....welcome anyways! Wish you the best with your soon-to-be show career!

Welcome!

How exciting you have joined this forum Now you can tell us about minis and showing over there. Can't wait for your updates.

Another welcome from Ontario Canada!! Look froward to meeting your horse!!

Welcome from sunny and warm central Arizona in the USA!!!! How exciting for you!

I sadly, have seen the over 40 club come and go... but I will always be a kid!

Welcome from Nebraska! I, too, am closer to 40 than I am to 20, but who's counting? I hope you enjoy the forum and the show that you're going to.
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Oklahoma!!!! Please post a pic of your new mini when you get her...We LOVE pics! I am sad to say that as of Sept. 16, I will no longer be in the 40's club
default_no.gif
I will in the 50's club. I am already getting AARP memberships in the mail!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back