Hi from NC!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashmahall

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have been around horses (and just about every other kind of animal lol) most of my life and grew up showing Tennessee Walkers. After college, my hubby and I bought a small farm in NC. We have Guinea fowl, goats, dogs, cats, and just purchased our first Miniature Horse: a June colt that will be joining us in about 3 mos (pics to come very soon!).

I am incredibly excited to be here and look forward to learning a ton and making some new friends!

Welcome @tashmahall! And sending greetings from Alberta, Canada. @HersheyMint is absolutely right, 1 is just not enough. I've currently got a mini mare and a mini donkey - both we've broke to drive, and I'm casually on the hunt for a second mini donkey to train as a driving prospect. They're such characters. No doubt you'll find loads of great information on the threads here.

Welcome @tashmahall! And sending greetings from Alberta, Canada. @HersheyMint is absolutely right, 1 is just not enough. I've currently got a mini mare and a mini donkey - both we've broke to drive, and I'm casually on the hunt for a second mini donkey to train as a driving prospect. They're such characters. No doubt you'll find loads of great information on the threads here.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I adore mini donkeys and I am always “casually” on the hunt for one 😂 I am thinking driving is something I would like to get into with my minis….. oh no I’m already pluralizing

Welcome tashmahall! Your farm sounds delightful! The stable I was in as a teenager had Tennessee Walkers and they were wonderful!

We live in north central Minnesota with four minis, one mini donkey, one very old horse, 2 dogs and cats.

If you ever have doubts about purchasing a mini, donkey, cart, boots, halter, basically anything, just reach out to the forum - we’ll help! 🤣

Welcome tashmahall! Your farm sounds delightful! The stable I was in as a teenager had Tennessee Walkers and they were wonderful!

We live in north central Minnesota with four minis, one mini donkey, one very old horse, 2 dogs and cats.

If you ever have doubts about purchasing a mini, donkey, cart, boots, halter, basically anything, just reach out to the forum - we’ll help! 🤣
Thank you so much! That sounds like a lovely crew that you have! 🥰

Latest posts

Back