New Partylite consultant (or trying to be)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMH

Reaction score
I am having my first Partylite show on Friday, in Colfax, WA. Does anyone else here on the board a Partylite consultant? Do you have any advice for my first show?

Also, if there is anyone in the Colfax-Pullman area that would like to come, I would love to have you there and meet more mini people in this area. Just send me a PM.

Im not a consultant but I love the parties. My sister just had one at the beginning of the motnh. I dont remember exactly what I got but they were leaf themed candle holders. I also got a couple boxes of candles. hehe. I should get them this week! Im excited!

Have you ever had a pampered chef party? Its the same idea only with cooking stuff. Im planning on haveing on early December.

Good luck on your first show!

I was going to do this, but do not know enough people, or have the transportation needed. My anxiety is also a problem >.>

I love their stuff, though... Wish I could get my hands on the new catalogs. I don't know anyone who does it anymore. We're almost out of the two candle scents we got, and haven't unpacked the candle holders we bought... why bother, when we'll just end up moving again soon, most likely?

Good luck... If I manage to get out that way again, klearn to drive, etc, I may try and do it again... who knows
smile.gif

jdomep said:
What is partylight??
490338[/snapback]

http://www.partylite.com/

It's a group that sells amazingly wonderful candles, candle holders, etc etc .... the candles aren't exactly cheap price-wise, but are well worth the money, and they have tons of beautiful and wonderful candleholders... oooh.

RainSong, there is a way for a consultant to send you an invite to a party by email. You click on the "I can't make it" button and it takes you to the online catalog. Somehow that lets you order online, so even if there isn't a consultant in your area, you can still order. I will ask my consultant about it, and find out if I can send that email to you, if that's ok with you.

I used to sell a couple of summers ago, got alot of free stuff made some nice extra cash, but started having people cancel so I just didn't continue. But I love there stuff and still buy often from my old team leader even though she is now a state away from me.

Latest posts

Back