NEW Mission Record,,,, Total Page 30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn we got one Mission Member today!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks Gini, that is great!!

I know this thread can get long, I do try to change the topic to help many keep up with what's going on. After a while it is hard to read all the pages.

So if you would like to donate, all information is on the first page, first post. It is rather simple, and in todays world where so much is by computer, we still like for you to use the US Post Office and accept donations through the mail. After all, it started with the Pony Express
default_smile.png

It is pay day for many, we hope you think of CMHR today and our mission. Though our mission is only once a year, the true mission is year round.

Have a great weekend, and if you're low on funds,,,take a look in your couch, I found $1.15 there just yesterday!!

Thanks to each and every person who donates. No amount to small, and all appreciated!

As I watch the sun come up over the river and highlight all our healthy, happy horses out in the pasture, I am reminded of how fortunate I am to have miniature horses in my life. On behalf of all the animals at MRZ Farms--equine and otherwise--I pledge $60.00 to CMHR. Bless you all for the work you do.

Furthermore, I will add another $5.00 to the amount for each MMHC or SDMEC member who also pledges any amount by the end of day today. Come on, clean me out....

Mary

Carolyn with this Giving of Thanks and Christmas right around the corner. We now are offering this certificate to make a donation in someone elses's name.

It will be filled out and mailed to the person showing you have made a donation to the rescue in their name.

donationmadeinyourname.jpg

Wow Gini, that is wonderful!!! We have so many kind people here, way more than I can count, and I know we all know of someone who deserves to have a donation made in their name, or honor.

I hope many take advantage of it.

Hey,,,,,,,,,MMHC,,,,,,,Mary's got money!!! Where are you??? We sure don't want her to put her money back in her pocket
default_smile.png

Gini

I am currently fostering Ripley and good for CMHR I am better with horses than I am with computers. I think I signed up to be a mission member, but not sure if it went thru OK. Can you check?

Dianne

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy hey hey Gini,,,,,do we have another total? Just want to see where we are on day 3. Hoping those who are sitting around relaxing for the weekend are reading the thread and getting to paypal, or to their mailbox.

Whether $3, or $36 for your herd, or $16 for the chickens and $6 for Uncle Joe. Each dollar donation is very important, so contribute what you can, each means so much to one little horse!
default_smile.png

We have our first Mission Match!!!!

For each new forum member who contributes, (member for 1 year or less) a special forum member will contribute $1 for that new member as well!!!!!!

So your donation just become worth more.

We would love to hear from the new ones and hope you will be a part of CMHR!

This is until Sunday at midnight.

Pay by paypal, or tell us it is in Mondays mail.

Introduce yourself, donate!!!!!

Gini

I am currently fostering Ripley and good for CMHR I am better with horses than I am with computers. I think I signed up to be a mission member, but not sure if it went thru OK. Can you check?

Dianne

Dianne

It did come thru... Thank you so much!!! As Ripley is one of my favorites I was wondering how he is doing.. Could you post a picture of that beautiful boy when you get a chance.

Again, thank you and everyone will be receiving a thank you card from me by snail mail.

We so appreciate all of you special people that are helping us with this $3.00 Mission of Thanks.....
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Gini

CHALLENGE:

Who's up for a challenge??????

How much is it worth to any of you to see Gini outside by her mailbox raking in the loot for CMHR in her sleeper pants, hair up in a shower cap, and a ragged robe and heaven knows what else she has or hasn't got on???

This has got to be worth something to someone.

What will you pay to see this picture posted right here on LB on the World Wide Web????

If you got the money, we got the picture. Anny up people we have vet bills to pay!

I'm looking to start the bidding war at $50.

Last edited by a moderator:
CHALLENGE:

Who's up for a challenge??????

How much is it worth to any of you to see Gini outside by her mailbox raking in the loot for CMHR in her sleeper pants, hair up in a shower cap, and a ragged robe and heaven knows what else she has or hasn't got on???

This has got to be worth something to someone.

What will you pay to see this picture posted right here on LB on the World Wide Web????

If you got the money, we got the picture. Anny up people we have vet bills to pay!

I'm looking to start the bidding war at $50.
Raising my card for $60.

Liz

Way to go Liz. I can't wait to see how many people want to see Gini expose herself! haha Gini......nanny nanny boo boo.....

I just can not WAIT to see the picture!!! I just hope it IS of her going to the mailbox and including is her dropping envelopes as she has so many donations she can't handle them all!

It is Sunday, the day of rest. So lets all watch some football,,,make a little donation,,,have some warm chili,,,make a little donation,,,make a fesh apple pie,,,make a little donation,,,spend some time with our horses who were fed today, and think,,,I need to make a little donation!!!

I think I'll join the Mission, too! Mine are going to come in snail mail (better slow than never!), but you're on my "send money now" calendar for the first of each month. I'm sure the girls at the Elephant Sanctuary won't mind if a few dollars come your way! (They're my other regular donation.)

This is so great! I personally figured out how much I think I am saving every month by only having four horses instead of five. I now send that amount monthly to CMHR. I agree every little bit helps. I can't foster any horses as my horses will not accept a newbie in. Well they will accept and all fawn over the one that is due to make it's appearance in May, but that is after all family.

Believe me my horses don't mind me sending this to support a horse that truly needs it.

So I pledge $25.00/mth that will now mail by snail mail monthly to CMHR. I thought it had been set up but for some reason didn't go in October so two go out this month to make up for the missing Oct payment.

Will this make me a mission member?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so great! I personally figured out how much I think I am saving every month by only having four horses instead of five. I now send that amount monthly to CMHR. I agree every little bit helps. I can't foster any horses as my horses will not accept a newbie in. Well they will accept and all fawn over the one that is due to make it's appearance in May, but that is after all family.

Believe me my horses don't mind me sending this to support a horse that truly needs it.

So I pledge $25.00/mth that will now mail by snail mail monthly to CMHR. I thought it had been set up but for some reason didn't go in October so two go out this month to make up for the missing Oct payment.

Will this make me a mission member?

It sure will make you a mission member!! Thank you so much for everyone's help.

I will never live down the pictures I just sent to marty. Can you say Pilsbury Dough Boy!!!

OK people listen up:

What I have here in my hot little hands is a picture of Gini our CMHR treasurer known also as money bags.....

She is wearing her shower cap and sponge bob sleeper pants and has some sort of bad underwear hanging out of that. What the heck is that Gini? She has her walking cane in hand which is what she uses to beat the bad guys with. What no rape spray?

Anyhow, this photo is for sale to the highest bidder to be posted here on the World Wide Web for the whole world to see what we won't do for these little horses.... and I want a lot of money for it.

I will not let this picture go cheap and I'm not in a hurry to sell it. Make it worth my wild......

Show me the money!

Ok Carolyn, right now our total as of today is ************

$597.00
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Gini, thanks so much,,,that is a great few day total!! Come on guys, keep it up, we are for sure looking at a new Mission Total!

So I'm talking to all of mine about our donation, they all chip in their allowance. Well, I seem to have a war on. Prints who is the very spoiled one and never saves allowance is wanting every one else to give her way, add to her allowance so they can buy and see the picture. Then I have Misty who saves all of her allowance, is wanting everyone else to help her way, just by giving, no picture involved as Misty came from CMHR and she thinks no one else should see Gini's puppie slippers, after all Gini was involved in getting her here. So the rest of them are putting future favors on the line to see who wants their allowance the most.
default_smile.png
Right now half are going one way, half the other way, with the boys holding out for a better future favor. But you gotta love em,,,so much chatter going on in the lot!!

Back