NEW Mission Record,,,, Total Page 30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, with a whole week left and that little of an amount to raise! I think it can be done easily!!!! I know I will contribute more when I get more funds!!

Thank you Kim!

Gini

On a side note. If you guy's ever need help with getting a rescue out of a bad spot in the Sacramento area, let me know! I can't house one but I can go with people to help get it. I could even haul one if need be. It would have to be in my VW Bus, which is my mini hauler, but I can help if need be!!

Wow, with a whole week left and that little of an amount to raise! I think it can be done easily!!!! I know I will contribute more when I get more funds!!

On a side note. If you guy's ever need help with getting a rescue out of a bad spot in the Sacramento area, let me know! I can't house one but I can go with people to help get it. I could even haul one if need be. It would have to be in my VW Bus, which is my mini hauler, but I can help if need be!!

Thank you Kim!

Gini

My mini donkey Orville insist that I do another bucket. He is on the front cover of our new 2011 catalog so he pretty well gets what he wants. So there is one more surpise bucket from Ozark for a $100 donation to CHMR. I guess you need to let Gini or Frankie know - this is news to them also. I was just doing my nightime check when Orville insisted on talking to me.

Orville said we need to do more - so here goes. For every order (no mater the size) that we get between now and Christmas that references CMHR in the comments section online or over the phone we will donate $5.

www.minitack.com

888-775-6446

Thanks for all of your great support - this is such a worthy cause !!

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas !!!!

My mini donkey Orville insist that I do another bucket. He is on the front cover of our new 2011 catalog so he pretty well gets what he wants. So there is one more surpise bucket from Ozark for a $100 donation to CHMR. I guess you need to let Gini or Frankie know - this is news to them also. I was just doing my nightime check when Orville insisted on talking to me.

Orville said we need to do more - so here goes. For every order (no mater the size) that we get between now and Christmas that references CMHR in the comments section online or over the phone we will donate $5.

www.minitack.com

888-775-6446

Thanks for all of your great support - this is such a worthy cause !!

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas !!!!
I'll go check out your store!! THanks for the tip!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa, you're awesome!
default_wub.png

Kim, go to Lisa's online store and see for yourself. Email Lisa & I know she'll help you with your needs!

Gotchya Robin, Thanks!!! I will do that!!

Lisa - too bad its Mini bucket - does it work for ponies too? I am thinking of Ten here, he finally found his forever home after it seemed like a very long time with CMHR.

WOW,,,,thanks so much Lisa!!

We still have one surprise bucket left from Ozark Mountain Tack,,,FILLED with all your mini will ever need!!

Just $100 puts this surprise on your doorstep!!

You may pay by snail mail, just post here you would like the surprise and the donation is coming by US PostalService.

Just want to make sure you know you can still use the mail.

We also still have the, thankful for, match still going until noon today.

All you have to do is post what you are thankful for this year and a member is donating $1 for each post. I need to go back through and add it up, but it sure is adding up.

See, even a $1 makes a difference and adds up to so much more.
default_smile.png

We are only asking for $3 for this Mission. Yes, some have given more, we all do what we can, but we hope each one can make a difference by just giving their $3.

I can't believe how fast this times goes by,,,we are down to just 4 days!!!

I have to pop in every now and then just to thank all the wonderful folks! You are all the best!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_smile.png
Your donations help us to help horses that come in looking like this:

DSCN5087.jpg

to go on and look like this! Of course with our wonderful foster home that has provided a safe, loving place!

PeaEyethriving.jpg

We were able to provide this special boy with his much needed eye surgery

PeaEyeeye.jpg

This is just one example of how your donations help these little horses.
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Connie Parr

Chances Mini Horse Rescue President

Heather, thank you so much for your support,,,what a great dad!!

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Sunday, and until noon take the time to post what you are thankful for,,,a $1 donation will be made in your name by a forum member!!

Connie, thank you for posting, it is nice to see where our $3 goes toward.

This is all just a small way to help all of you to continue to do great work for many horses in need!

Thanks to all who have donated and to all at CMHR who carry on with this wonderful cause!!

WOW Lisa, THANK YOU! Please give Orville some extra treats from the rescue horses in CMHR. You all are fantastic!

Heather, the last bucket is your's.... Thank you again for your support!

4 more days to go and this years $3.00 Mission of Thanks ends. I'm now hoping that Carolyn's goal is met. You can see in the picture Connie posted, where some of your donations go. Rockett (formerly Pea Eye) was first rescued a few years ago by another individual. He was again rescued, and came to us looking like the first picture. This is one of the older boys that came into CMHR. What a wonderful ending to Rocketts story! He was adopted by his foster and will spend the rest of his days on her farm with good feed, medical care and loads of love.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!!!!

www.minitack.com

888-775-6446

The above is from Lisa at Ozark Mountain Tack.

I sure hope many take advantage of her offer, so while you buy, you will be helping CMHR

Thanks Lisa and Orville so much for you wonderful offer!!!

Hi Carolyn here is another one of the items up for auction. I am only showing the halter but there is also a lead to match. It's a mini size halter... The halter shows black but in reality it is a beautiful chocolate brown. These are very nice quality halters and leads and are made in the USA. The 1st $45.00 + $4.95 postage for a total of $49.95 will help the rescue horses and youll get this beautiful halter and lead.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

holidayHorseSkiSweater.jpg

Hello Everyone -

It has been heartwarming to watch the generous donations pouring into Chances! I was so happy to hear that "Ten", the pony colt we purchased along with 10 minis during the 'Valentine Rescue' of 2008 has finally found a forever home. The poor little guy, in his terror, had glommed onto one of the mini stallions, and we just could not leave him behind. So, for $10, he was ours! And old Pea Eye, now Rocket, is finally in a forever home and getting the care he deserves. If anyone remembers Golden Girl from that group, this senior citizen made her way to New Hampshire 2 and a half years ago, and is thriving in a wonderful home.

The Northeast Miniature Horse Club has $1200 for Chances. It is on its way.

Our Executive Board voted unanimously to allocate this donation from our Rescue Fund, and I am happy to present it on their behalf. Our club members are very generous supporters of our rescue activities and of rescue work for all minis, nationwide.

Thank you, Chances, for the incredible work that you do!

Cindy Moses, Rescue Committee Chair

Northeast Miniature Horse Club

www.northeastminis.org

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHoooooooooooooooooo!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Northeast Miniature Horse Club!!!!!

Yhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwhoooooooooooooooo!!!

Thank you Cindy!!!!!

Thank you to all their members!!!!!!!

Whoooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!

WOW! WOW! WOW!

We have a beautiful set of Christmas pillow cases handmade and donated by Chanab!!

Thank you so very much!

It's about that time of year and they will look great on any pillow!!

Handmade, especially for you!!

The first $15 donated to the CMHR Mission will receive this wonderful holiday item.

Please post and let us know,,,paypal or US Mail.

christmaspillowcases-redsnowflake.jpg

The above halter

is still avaliable as well
default_smile.png
:)

Oh My Goodness!! Thank you to the Northeast Miniature Horse Club!!! What a wonderful thing to do. And thanks to all the others who donated and/or donated money.

Lisa, you are just the best. You have a huge heart a we all appreciate all that you have done and are doing!

Pam

We are about to make this THE best Sunday in Mission history!
default_smile.png

Usually Sunday's are not the greatest!!

This will for sure PUT US OVER THE TOP!!

We have a DOUBLE MATCH!!

That is right, we have a very special forum member, very special to me, who would like to double your money!! I can't tell you how much this lady has meant to me, would love to say who, but will honor her request. She is an awesome miniature owner, breeder, and most of all friend.

So, you donate, she will double your donation!

If you give $25, she will give $50,,,if you give $10, she will give $20!!

This is up to $250 by you.

In other words,,,we will take the match donations up to $250, and she will double it and give $500,,,is there any easier way to get a total of $750.

This is where your $3, $5, $10 becomes worth so much more!!!

She will do this up to the end of the mission, Thanksgiving Day if needed. But knowing all of you, I don't think it will take that long.

Heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee we go!!!!

We can't let this one get away!!!

Latest posts

Back