NEW Mission Record,,,, Total Page 30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you all ready for our total?????
default_saludando.gif
Well as of this morning it's

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
$3255.00
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Our goal this year was $4,000.00 and with one more week to go and with everyone's help we can make it! Please dig deep everyone. We only have $745.00 left to meet the goal. Please everyone help us do it!!!! These little horses need it so much.

We thank all that have donated thus far! We appreciate everyone on LB. You have all been super letting us come on each year and doing our biggest fundraiser known as "the MISSION".

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thankful for people that truly care about others whether they be 2 legged or four or more, skin, feathered or furred.

And of course I'm thankful of my family and friends
default_smile.png

WOW!
default_new_shocked.gif
I would like to personally thank Carolyn and every single person who has donated and become Mission Members this year. I also want to thank the awesome CMHR Board of which I am honored to be a part. I am thankful for all of you! Thankful for my family, good friends, and all of my four legged babies that depend on me daily. Especially thankful for Peter Pan (in my avatar), the little guy I adopted from CMHR a few years ago. If it weren't for him, I probably wouldn't be secretary for such a wonderful organization today!

Gini, the picture is great! I love it!!

~Shannon

Some people are e-mailing me and are having a hard time registering and signing in. I am forwarding some of the e-mails that are having problems. Many thanks for all your patience.....

Ok, I just made a 25.00 donation! I hope anyway! LOL On the main page for the CMHR I clicked on the little rocking horse and then I put in Mission Donation and my amount! Paid by paypal! Hope you got it!!

Ok, I just made a 25.00 donation! I hope anyway! LOL On the main page for the CMHR I clicked on the little rocking horse and then I put in Mission Donation and my amount! Paid by paypal! Hope you got it!!

Kim we just got it!
default_saludando.gif
We really appreciate your donation to help the rescues.

We appreciate all of you. This will be the best year ever for these little horse's and pony's.
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Gini

Kim we just got it!
default_saludando.gif
We really appreciate your donation to help the rescues.

We appreciate all of you. This will be the best year ever for these little horse's and pony's.
default_yes.gif
:yes

Gini
Thanks for letting me know!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks for letting me know!!
aktion033.gif

hopefully I am doing this right. We are on LB. Yay... I am thankful for CMHR allowing me to adopt Teddy , and I am thankful for Teddy forgiving me all the mistakes I make on our Driving path together!! I am Thankful to Sally Smith for her patience and training us to drive in the CDEs and at the Shows.. Happy Thanksgiving.

Paula Gower

NOT FAIR FRANKIE!
default_laugh.png
Ok, I was gonna wait until the end of the week, but when you let Prints on, that did it for me. I remember so well how my heart would go up to my throut every time I saw you post something about her, which were lots and lots of posts!! I am SO very thankful that she made it. She definately was the forum baby.
default_rolleyes.gif
In fact, I made kinda a book for Bonnie Fogg with most of the 'Prints' posts in it. And thanks so much for the recent picture. She has turned out to be beautiful. I laugh everytime I think of her 'helping' you with the wheelbarrow and all the stuff she got into. I just can't believe our little girl would be spoiled!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Anyway, I am also thankful for living in this wonderful country, being married for 47 years to the most wonderful man in the world, having a healthy daughter with a good man of her own, my grandson who just married a nice girl and very thankful for our good health!

I wish I could give more, and perhaps later I can, but for now I will donate $50 from paypal.

Thanks for all youall do.
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Pam

I am Thankful for my husband of 32 years, and thankful that I haven't killed him yet.

I am Thankful for my beautiful son and daughter, and their lucky spouses.

I am Thankful that none of them live with me (yet)

I am Thankful for the best grandchildren in the world - Henry and Madeline.

I am Thankful that I was able to retire healthy, and be able to watch them grow every day.

I am Thankful for my entire family, no matter what I say about them sometimes!

I am Thankful that I had the best father in the world, and missed him every day

I am Thankful for this forum, where I've made some lifelong friends

I am Thankful that there is a place so full of miniature horse experts that share!

I am Thankful for a barn full of horses - my life long dream has come true

Frankie said:
$3 MISSION OF THANKS!!!! For CMHR!

default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Why $3?

Because so many people really want to help, and the times are not so good, they CAN help as we are only asking for $3 from each forum member as a donation to Chances Minature Horse Rescue.

Because it is only 3 weeks until Thanksgiving, and we all need to share in our thanks!

You say it won't work, it's just to simple. Well many thought the same when we started this 6 years ago, and I am here to tell you, it HAS and DOES work. Each year we have raised thousands of dollars for CMHR, $3 at a time. Last year was a record setting year raising just over $5400. People DO want to help, but many organizations ask for $50 or more, and that is difficult for some people to come up with. By asking for only $3, it allows many to feel they are contributing without taking away from their family, or other things they need. It makes them feel like they are helping to make a difference, and THEY ARE!
default_smile.png

To donate is really pretty easy.

You can pay by paypal by going to the CMHR website at http://www.chancesminihorserescue.org/ and hitting the paypal button on the first page, down on the left.

Or you can use regular mail and send it to Gini Acton, Treasurer

16340 N Coronado View RD

Tucson, AZ 85739

Gini LOVES this time of year! Trapesing down the lane to her mailbox, in the snow, flannel nightgown and puppy dog slippers,,,but she'll do it to make sure your donation has arrived at CMHR.

Days are rough, we all understand and are feeling that. Unfortunately that means organizations like CMHR are needed that much more! They can not do it without our help. We hope you are thankful enough this year to make a donation of only $3.

During this 3 weeks...

We will have matches from some special people, making your money worth even more!

We will have awesome gifts, prizes, for you to purchase with your money!

Along with some GREAT surprises!!!

We will have some updates and pictures on some past CMHR rescues.

And most of all, we will have fun!!

We will update you often on the amount of funds we have received, so make sure to keep following this thread.

If you would like, and you only want to send in your donation without posting here, please do so. If you would like to donate and post here letting us know why, and why you are thankful this year, we would LOVE to hear from you.

Either way,WE NEED YOU AND YOUR $3!! REALLY, ONLY $3. It all ads up, $3 at a time and yes, it DOES make a difference.

Please check back often for prizes being sold, matches being made, and seeing what our total is that you have helped to achieve.

Please do NOT pin this thread, it is way to much fun trying to keep it on the front page for the full 3 weeks.

We at threegfarms are thankful every day for the abundance that God has given us. We are thankful for and enjoy our small farm operation which consists of twelve mini-horses, one jenny, one jennet, and a bunch of chickens. Thankful for our children and our first grandchild. Thankful for our Church family. Thankful for getting to be a part of the miniature horse community. We bought our first one only a year and a half ago and have loved the ongoing adventure. We want to become a mission member and we are prayfully considering whether to sign on as fosters.

I soooo love this thread each year
default_wub.png

I've just posted to my Facebook page, the link to this thread. Hopefully it will help!

Liz

Mission of Thanks -- I just sent $36 to help out. That's $3.00 a month for the whole year. I know I would forget to do it if I waited to send $3.00 every month.

I am thankful: for a long life (65 yrs.) for a long marriage (43 yrs.) for the privilege of owning minis and being owned by minis for going on 20 yrs.

Rita

ps Of course I'm thankful for a son, dil, and 2 grandsons.

Rita, Liz, and Pam,,,thank you all so much for all you do!!

Giving what you can, not matter the amount, is enough, and DOES help.
default_smile.png
:)

Pam, not really much of a choice when it came to letting Prints on,,,she is the ruler, the queen and knows it! Each day I look at her, I am so very thankful for all of you and for all you did for her. Even as a baby when she dropped to about 15lbs, had a bandage holding a tube in her nose, I knew her strength when she had to be under foot, dragging shovels, carrying buckets, and so much more a sick, tiny one should not be doing. She's still under foot, dragging buckets away, throwing jolly balls at other horses,,,and loving on me. Don't EVER tell her, but I sure wouldn't have her any other way!!

We have a surprise package donated by Lisa at Ozark Mountain Tack!!!

Nooooooooo,,,nooooooo we have 2 surprise packages from Lisa!!

Lisa has been a HUGE supporter of CMHR for many, many years and there are never enough words to thank her for all she does for sooooooooo many horses!!

She has a goodie bucket filled with all a miniature horse needs and more!!! It is packed to the hilt with tons of great things!!

There is nothing any better than a surprise, and YOU deserve one!!

This surprise package is worth well over $50,,,we are selling this for only $100.

All goes to CMHR.

I just know you could use every bit of it,,,your horses deserve a wonderful Christmas present,,,or your secret santa,,,tada, shopping done!!!

But we have TWO!

The first two people to give $100 to the CMHR Mission will receive the surprise of a lifetime for you and your mini!!!

Just post on here you would like the gift bucket from Lisa,,,and it's yours!! If by snail mail, please let us know.

Lisa, thank you again for all of your kindness,,,what a great friend!!
default_smile.png

Hi all been a little under the weather this week. Must be all that snow I had to trudge thru to get to the mailbox!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
I wanted to come on and thank you all for your wonderful support of the rescues!

Lisa, thank you so much for coming thru for CMHR each year as you do. You are amazing!! Can't wait to see the buckets and what is in them. I just know it will be great and 2 of them WOW!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
We are coming down to the wire on this years mission.. Again, I'm hoping that we get to the $4000.00 we so desperately need for the horses. We are now coming into winter and this is the hardest time of the year for the horses. We will do all we can to help these horses and any that will come in to rescue.

Thank you again. You are all very much appreciated!

I would LOVE a bucket full o' goodies from Ozark. Am I one of the first 2? I can paypal

Latest posts

Back