New horses for Siempre Miniatures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Horse Lover

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I would love to show you the new additions of Siempre Miniatures! All from Triple K Miniatures of Cathay North Dakota. They are everything we have hoped and dreamed for!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Triple K Boogies Buckeroo 4 You 2009 AMHA/AMHR Black Stallion
default_wub.png
AKA SuperStar and he will be hitting the show ring by storm this year! He's in show shape and ready to go!
default_wink.png

1znnzb4.jpg

2a82ds6.jpg

Kegleys Magic Charm 2000 AMHA/AMHR Broodmare
default_laugh.png

2f0bwjr.jpg

2hya2wo.jpg

And she does have a baby that I will get pictures of soon as he is a wool covered bear right now! It's been too cold here! Wouldn't have done it without Triple K Miniatures!

I know the colt is Buckeroo but he will be bred with mares that are not Buckeroo for outcrosses as I have heard what can happen with Buckeroo babies.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new horses! They are both very beautiful!

Congratulations on your new horses. They are beautiful.What did you mean about not breeding to Buckeroo bred horses?I am really interested in what you have heard can happen.I am breeding a lot of Buckeroo bred horses and getting some really nice foals. My Buck Echo daughter bred to My Stallion who has Buckeroo top and bottom actually produced probably my best ever foal.

Nice and happy for you.

I also would like to know what you have heard about buckaroos???? Interesting! I do not know much, but would be interested.

Lildrummer

Congratulations - very nice additions!

We own his half sister - Triple Ks Boogie Bonanza and she's been an awesome mare.

Triple K is great to work with and has wonderful horses.

Good luck in the show ring - and with your new baby next year!

Now - please enlighten on your comment regarding "as I have heard what can happen with Buckeroo babies".

We're breeding Buckeroo and love our Buckeroo grandget ... what we know happens is they are so fabulous you don't want to sell any! LOL
new_rofl.gif

White tails,that is my problem too. My stallions are all Buckeroo bred . I was just wondering what It was that was floating around that I was unaware of.

It's just that a lot of people told me that if you breed too much buckeroo into your lines that you will get thick necks and throatlatches. Along with bigger builds and just all around thick. That's what I was told when I first got into miniatures. Stay away from Buckeroo is all I heard.

And thanks! I love her eyes! She doesn't have a mean bone in her body! Loves everyone!

It's just that a lot of people told me that if you breed too much buckeroo into your lines that you will get thick necks and throatlatches. Along with bigger builds and just all around thick. That's what I was told when I first got into miniatures. Stay away from Buckeroo is all I heard.
I've never heard it put that way before - be interesting to see who else feels this way. I dont' find this to be true in our Buckeroo program so far. There are some big farms out there breeding Buckeroo and the line is so well known and sought after (yes, as many other bloodlines are as well) - - Interesting .....

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Buckeroo bred horses!
wub.gif

ANY line of horses can produce thick necks or traits that show people are not looking for. Somehow stallions are often blamed in bloodlines for things. That is unfair, I believe. It depends as much on the mares that were used as the stallions.

People shouldn't generalize like that or they'll cut off their noses off to spite their faces! JMHO

It is honestly what I have heard. I love my two buckeroo babies so far. My black in the pictures and the little colt that is a buckeroo grandson. Both are very refined and I find them very easy and they are new so they do need time!

The Buckeroos are like any other popular bloodline - there are lots of them out there, many outstanding and some not so much as he and his offspring have been crossed so many different ways. Start with a bloodline you like, but look for your ideal and consider each horse as an individual. My Buck Echo son is 12, hasn't been shown or sweated in years, and still has a nice clean neck & throatlatch.

Congratulations on your purchases, very nice.
default_smile.png

Jan

My Buck echo mare is 16 years old and has a fantastic neck and throatlatch. She is a broodmare and has not been conditioned or shown. I have had several people say that she could easily be shown right now. I would not take everything you hear as gospel. My stallion that is Buckeroo top and bottom actually throws better necks and more refinement than his sire.

My Buck echo mare is 16 years old and has a fantastic neck and throatlatch. She is a broodmare and has not been conditioned or shown. I have had several people say that she could easily be shown right now. I would not take everything you hear as gospel. My stallion that is Buckeroo top and bottom actually throws better necks and more refinement than his sire.

Latest posts

Back