New Hills dog food

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Has anybody been useing it? I'm in the process of switching our older dog to it and was wondering people's opinions of it.

So far so good. I have two 14 plus dogs that are on the 11 year old plus new age defying hills food for toy breeds. Tried it as last ditch effort to get my two oldest dogs to eat. I had tried so many different foods plus add ins and was going crazy trying to get my guys to eat and at one point on my one girl considered putting her down because she was getting so horribly thin and her quality of life was not good. Well. I am tickled to say for over 6 months my girl has not missed a meal and she barks like crazy for her food and she is doing terrific. My old boy barks too. It must taste great.. they gobble the kibble up dry and they love it. Then I tried the ideal balance puppy for my new Boston pup. She kept getting crystals and uti infections. All foods seemed to raise the ph of her pee. I tried several brands. I tried the ideal balance puppy and no more crystals and balanced ph urine and she loves it and is in excellent condition. I add wellness core grain free as add in. These two experiences on three of my dogs have me saying I think this is a product that deserves a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whole dog journal included it in their healthy dog food list this month. They did not recommend the original formula hills food. Ps dog folks out there should check out the whole dog journal. A very worthwhile dog information publication. They do an excellent job. I save mine for years for article references.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back