new forum member from Oklahoma

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
default_saludando.gif

Welcome to the forum, from sunny, but freezing cold :Cold-Scared Hampshire in the UK.

Nicky

Hi Wilma, it's about time you came on board. You will love this place now that you quite lurking behind the scenes. Must get my dues into you for 2009.

Hi and welcome, from central Arizona!!!
default_saludando.gif

Hey Wilma, it is about time!!
default_laugh.png
default_saludando.gif
Glad to see you on the Forum.

When is Ozzy's first foal for you due?

Hmm...thanks for the reminders guys, I need to renew my membership too, as well as pay for my ad!

default_saludando.gif
Welcome and I'm sure these great people will help in any way they can,,and at most any time!

Love to get new people and fresh thoughts
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Nebraska. I love that there are folks on here from all over. I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do.

WELCOME-WELCOME
default_saludando.gif
Another MAINIAC welcomes you. You have come to the right place and we look forward to seeing your 2009 foals!!!!
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
Many thanks for all the warm welcomes, I am excited to join in the forum and am slowly leearning the ropes on posting. Wilma

Hi Wilma! Great to see you here! (You can add me to the list of tardy ones getting my membership sent in!)

Just one warning.....this place is addicting!
default_laugh.png
But, as you know, lots of helpful info flows through LB Forum.

Charlotte

p.s. By the way, You have a lovely web site. I LOVE those pictures on your home page....they speak volumes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wilma! Great to see you were able to get registered here. We sure enjoyed meeting you and being in the parade with you in the Stillwater parade.

Wilma, I haven't been on much lately so am just seeing this. Welcome! You'll love this place and learn lots.

Rita

Back