new forum member from Oklahoma

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tea cup

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am a long time watcher, new forum member.

My husband and I are from central Oklahoma and have had minis for almost 4 years. My husband - David- is a butcher and cooks competition BBQ (he placed 1st in Pulled Pork at the Jack Daniels Invitational Cookoff this year) and I am a Registered Nurse in a Spinal/Orthopedic Specialty Hospital in Oklahoma City. I have shown a little bit the last few years, mostly halter with young mares, and stepped into driving this last season.

We started into the miniature world like many others before us - we bought a "pet" for our grandchildren from a local farm that was needing to downsize, and the rest is history. We are expecting 3 foals in Feb/March- all maidens, so you will probably be hearing alot from me. We bought our breeding stock young - could not afford experienced mares at the time -
default_wink.png
we should have just waited a few years - ha ha - and now we are ready for our first "foal crop".

We are members of the local AMHA and AMHR clubs, and I am the Secretary of the OMHCI. I have met many wonderful people the last few years as we have became more and more active in the minature horse world, and I am excited to branch out into a larger area. I think it is really neat to be reading the forum, and to realize it may be the next day for someone else on the forum at the same time.

Please check out our website http:/www.teacupstable.com and give any feedback or suggestions.

Wilma
default_smile.png

Hi Wilma! Welcome to the forum! You know me
default_saludando.gif

I've told you before I appreciate the good job you do for our club.
default_yes.gif

I'm glad you're here!

Robin

Hi Wilma! I am glad you are here on the forum!

Say, I need to get signed up for OMHCI this year, I think. I missed last year- I will PM you.

Welcome from KS!!!

Peggy

Welcome to the forum from Orange, TX. You will enjoy being part of this forum.

Carlene

Cajun Creole Miniature Horse Farm

Orange, TX

Hi Wilma

Welcome to the forum, as you already know from reading you've come t the right place

for help and so many wonderful people to share your ups and downs with.

You have started your venture with some wonderful horses. I have always loved your stallion

Welcome from NJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wilma!
default_saludando.gif
Glad to see you on the Forum now! Thanks for the great job you do with OMHCI and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your new foals this spring!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back