New Cute Fuzzy Pics of MONKEY, blue eyed buckskin colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Okay... it's not EASY to get pictures of Monkey where you can even see him well as he's joined at the hip to his brother, Starter, who is a ham of the first class order. But Harvey did get some cute ones this morning of our little Monkey and I wanted to share them with you all
love0075.gif

Monkey's a furball of course, 'tis the season, but still thought he looked cute enough to show his pictures here
love0034.gif

[SIZE=10pt]Cross Country Brass Monkey, a/k/a “Monkey"[/SIZE]2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated

Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Colt -- Expected To Mature @ 31”

Sired By Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of National Grand Champions

Reflection is a Son of Lazy “N” Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

Monkey---110208-020.jpg

Monkey---110208-013.jpg

Monkey---110208-028.jpg

Monkey---110208-003.jpg
Monkey---110208-011.jpg

Monkey---110208-007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE Monkey! He is just too cute...and he reminds me of my favorite girl, Blue!!! :)

Jill, he is a cute little monkey! Cute pictures, I love looking at all the fuzz balls on the forum, but if you are like me with the new ones you can't wait until next spring to unwrap those packages.

Thanks, Everyone! And, yes, I am excited to see Monkey (and Starter!!!) naked come spring
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

LOL, Nicole! The "idea" had actually been to keep either Starter OR Monkey but I'm getting pretty attached, so................
love0034.gif

Back