NEW Pics of Cross Country Colts, Starter -and- Monkey

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Earlier today, Harvey took some pictures of Starter and Monkey, our Cross Country colts from Belinda Bagby. I want to share them with you folks
cloud9.gif

They got home around 2am Friday morning and it's been rainy / damp and chilly, but I am still enjoying them. They are just too cute and boy do they love each other (joined at the hip!)
love0075.gif

Thanks for looking
love0034.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Country Start Me Up, a/k/a "Starter"[/SIZE](you can probably tell -- he's a natural born ham!)

Starter--10192008-14.jpg
Starter--10192008-13.jpg

Starter--10192008-9.jpg
Starter--10192008-10.jpg

Starter--10192008-23.jpg
Starter--10192008-2.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Country Brass Monkey, a/k/a "Monkey"[/SIZE]

(a much more laid back kind of guy)

Monkey--10192008-9.jpg
Monkey--10192008-4.jpg

Monkey--10192008-3.jpg

Monkey--10192008-24.jpg
Monkey--10192008-16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww they're too cute!! Glad they made it home safe and sound. Can't wait until spring when we can see them naked!
default_wub.png

Oh My Gosh Jill!!!!! They are the most handsome buckskin boys
default_wub.png

Congrats !! I just adore Starter though
default_wub.png

Just noticed Starter has a ring around his left eye, pretty pretty
default_wub.png

Oh my lord, I don't know how I missed hearing about Starter all this time but he's definitely my pick!
default_wub.png
What a DOLL!!! Love that photo of the two of them behind the panel.

Leia

P.S.- Are we ever going to get to see more pictures of YOUR babies? I miss Ducky and Passion!

Thanks, Everyone. We're enjoying them both but I do think it's Starter who's "slated" to be our up and coming junior stallion
default_wub.png

And, I heard some really exciting news from Belinda about their daddy today
love0075.gif

P.S.- Are we ever going to get to see more pictures of YOUR babies? I miss Ducky and Passion!
We'll get some fall furry pictures of them soon, as well as Cover Girl, our WFM buckskin baby doll
cloud9.gif

BTW Miss Jill....wasn't someone else on this trailer too?
Oh, yes... there was a certain National Champion, Reserve National Grand Champion, Halter Hall of Fame hunky stallion on the trailer, too. Erica's Echos of My Destiny, who Erica and I co-own, has started his first year in Virginia and I nearly wanted to ask him for his autograph
default_biggrin.png

We may get some pics of him this fall, but on the other hand, I'm not sure fuzzy, dirty pictures would do Destiny any justice after what we've been able to share of him to date. But he is just awesome to have around and I've been laying some major hugs and kisses on him (he's a marshmallow)
love0034.gif

What adorable boys! I wanted to warn you to be careful though as I think I see a wolf in the background of that picture with them both behind the panel.

Okay, no fair hiding Destiny!
default_laugh.png
ALL of our horses turn into fuzzy little imitation goats in the winter, you know that. We won't think less of him.
default_wub.png
But it makes us feel so much better about our own horses to know even the stars look normal without makeup....

Consider it a public service! *LOL*

Leia

Thanks, everyone. I think Harvey is going to get more pictures of them today. His pictures always turn out better than mine
default_wub.png

What adorable boys! I wanted to warn you to be careful though as I think I see a wolf in the background of that picture with them both behind the panel.
LOL!!! No, I think Hauled Wright has a strict policy against transporting wolves
default_laugh.png

Okay, no fair hiding Destiny!
default_laugh.png
ALL of our horses turn into fuzzy little imitation goats in the winter, you know that. We won't think less of him.
default_wub.png
But it makes us feel so much better about our own horses to know even the stars look normal without makeup...
Oh, we'll get Virginia pictures of him, but I'm not sure now (muddy, too cold to bath, furry) is the best time. He is, though, still breathtaking so maybe soon
default_biggrin.png

They are gorgeous boys! Congrats Jill, you waited a long time for them to come home (especially Monkey). Can't wait to see some Destiny pictures! And I love your little Cover Girl too.

Latest posts

Back