NEW Pics of Cross Country Colts, Starter -and- Monkey

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H got some more pictures today
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
These are the ones that I think turned out the best
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Country Start Me Up, a/k/a "Starter"[/SIZE](you can probably tell -- he's a natural born ham!)

Starter--10192008-14.jpg
Starter--10192008-13.jpg

Starter--10192008-9.jpg
Starter--10192008-10.jpg

Starter--10192008-23.jpg
Starter--10192008-2.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Country Brass Monkey, a/k/a "Monkey"[/SIZE]

(a much more laid back kind of guy)

Monkey--10192008-9.jpg
Monkey--10192008-4.jpg

Monkey--10192008-3.jpg

Monkey--10192008-24.jpg
Monkey--10192008-16.jpg
STILL looking great, Jill!!! But, here is just something that catches my eye about Starter
default_wub.png

Congratulations Jill!!! I know you are very excited and happy to have them home. Looking good!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks, Leeana and Terri! Starter is really emerging as the ham of the two. I'm going to upload a couple pictures that show WHAT a hambone he is (totally mugging for the camera)!!! He seems to think a lot of his little self
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Starter-and-Monkey--10192008-083.jpg

Starter-and-Monkey--10192008-086.jpg

Starter-and-Monkey--10192008-109.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Matt
default_smile.png
I wished I didn't need to go to the office this morning, but when I came back home, they were just as cute as when I left
default_wub.png
I think they're going to be a lot of fun
default_yes.gif

They are gorgeous Jill! I LOVE their white faces and blue eyes with their buckskin coloring. Stunning!!!
default_wub.png

Thanks, Ferin
default_cheekkiss.gif

I'll be in withdrawal today. I have a client event and will not be home until dark and too late to play horsie
default_biggrin.png

YAY!! Destinys home!I forgot about that! I cant imagine how high up on cloud 9 you are!!
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Your two little boys are just to cute!! I cant wait to see them when they grow up more!! There going to be something special for sure! Love those cross country horses!

I wished I didn't need to go to the office this morning,
Here lately I have noticed my job has interfered with my horsey time also!
default_smile.png

I hate it when the job interferes with my personal time!!!

They look great and you know me love the chrome and blue eyes very nice Jill.

Thanks, ladies
default_cheekkiss.gif

Yes, Destiny's here and I love being able to spend time with him. He is just soooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet
default_wub.png
I'm happy when he loads up next Fall to go to Erica's that he'll be back here again the following year because I'm only going to be more attached to him than I already am
default_biggrin.png

And, yes... darn working for a living gets in the way of horse time sometimes. Planning to work from home the next couple of days though and I bet I'll have time for some "horse breaks"
default_laugh.png

Congrats Jill!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

So glad to see that they made it home safe and sound! How many horses are you up to now?
default_biggrin.png
LOL just kidding. Wishing you lots of luck and fun with those two!!

Jessica

I think starter and monkey want to come here to new york and Visit me!!! JILL the are so adorable, not to say my favorite color and then you ad that wonderful chrome that reflection throws and you get......HANDSOME LITTLE BUCKSKIN BALD FACED BOYS!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks, Ladies
cloud9.gif

I do really love those Reflection babies. We have a daughter (Hope, one of my prettiest mares) and two grandkids (Ducky and Flirt). I think maybe Hope and Starter and Flirt and Starter will get to work on double bred Reflection kids in a couple years
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back