New colt appears possibly septic/Lucy update too

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Robin,

I am so glad to hear Lucy is doing better and will hopefully be coming home soon so she can stay with her patient mother full time. I am sure that NB will get Firestar on track and nursing again. Thoughts and prayers for both of them to keep getting strong and to come home were they belong.

Mary

[SIZE=12pt]Hi Robin-[/SIZE]

Any update today - sure hoping for a really good one.

Barbie

Update April 3, 2008

New Bolton Center called. Little LUCY our teeny premie filly is COMING HOME on saturday!!! I can not believe that she made it!! She was one of the the sickest babies I have ever seen.

AND......

Firestar may come home on saturday also!!!!

I will be working until I am 100 years olsd to pay off this bill, but that's ok.

Anyone want to buy a horse, I have 3 mares for sale???(oops... sorry)

Thank you for all your prayers, hugs, support, white light , emails and good thoughts!

Love to all,

Robin

Oh Robin I am sooo happy for you and your babies.What great news. And you know what in a hundred years no one will know about the bill. lol.Good for you and your vets for hanging in and doing everything possible Too many times it comes down to a money decision and it always hurts. Have a wonderful time with those sweet babies.

That is wonderful news, Robin - I am so happy to hear the good news!

Liz R.

Robin,

I am so glad that it is all good news
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I hope that you are able to enjoy both of your foals and I am sure their patient moms will be happy to be home!!

Yippee!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_thumbup.gif
Fantastic news!! I can't wait to see pictures of them at home all healthy and running around!! I wish I could afford to buy one of your mares! Hubby would kill me! lol. All the best!
default_aktion033.gif

Whaaaa whoo. I am sso happy for you. I cant wait until they come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Robin-[/SIZE]

So glad they are hopefully coming home soon - that's dedication and love, for sure.

Barbie

That is amazing and wonderful news. Congratulations on getting your babies back from the brink! I am so happy for you!
default_aktion033.gif

I am soo happy to here this!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
This has been a great day for sure
default_risa8.gif
default_488.gif
default_thumbup.gif
Great news on this forum and I also have a little something special tucked away in my barn, a newborn filly!
default_aktion033.gif

So glad your babies are doing great I know the bill hurts but at least you know you did everything and now they are healthy and happy!
default_luck.gif

Now maybe you can get some rest lol
default_wink.png

That is wonderful news about little Lucy she was such a sick girl you did a marvelous job guiding her recovery and choosing such a fine facility to treat her,
default_saludando.gif
So glad she is well enough to come home I know you are looking forward to hugging her little neck and just...spoiling her rotten.
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
Wow, so glad to hear that both the foals are improving so well! YAY!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Back