New colt appears possibly septic/Lucy update too

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Robin I just cannot believe this is happening. Have e-mailed you. Thanks for the pictures of little Firestar, he is gorgeous.

Prayers are coming over from all of us here.

Anna

Robin my heart breaks for you. Sending prayers for both of them. Please remember to take care of yourself too!

Kay

Oh no!! I was hoping for GOOD news on them both. Adding my prayers and good thoughts, come on little ones, get better!

Not the colt too! That just isn't fair.
default_no.gif
I'll keep them both in my prayers and I hope they're already on the mend!

Am so sorry to hear you have 2 sick, please keep us posted on them..

Sending prayers and (((HUGS))) your way...
default_yes.gif

Oh Robin, I am so sorry. Prayers to you and your little treasures. I hope I find a good update when I get home from work late tonight. Special hug to Misty too.

I am sending my continued prayers your way, for both of your poor babies and their moms. Not to mention YOU. It is more than a person should have to bear.
default_no.gif

Hoping things turn around for Lucy and her new baby brother. New Bolton's policy of not allowing you to visit if they are in isolation drove me nuts when my baby was there (twice) in 2006. I pushed the issue with the doctor and the director though and was finally allowed a short visit, following all their isolation protocol of course. Hope you get a good report today.

As of tonight. Firestar our colt has improved some, and little Lucy is still very ill with no improvement at all. The hospital is trying so hard!

Thanks everyone,

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
Prayers for your little ones and you Robin. St. Anthony lover of all Gods creatures please hear me and touch little Lucy and Firestar with your loving hand and send a prayer to the Lord Jesus to heal them in the name of the Lord.

Thank you Jesus for answering this prayer.

Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin, Just wondering if you have any updates today? Still praying strongly for little Lucy and Firestar.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
Glad to hear about Firestar getting better.. I am hoping for some good news on Lucy..

Robin - here is hoping little Lucy and Firestar are both doing much better.

Lots of prayers for those 2 precious little foals!

Still thinking of your precious little ones. Praying to hear a positive update on Lucy. Glad that Firestar is doing better.

Praying for both of your babies. I'm hoping that little Firestar is continuing to improve and that little Lucy is gaining strength.

Just now got time to read the forum Prayers coming your way from here that both your babies improve.

Latest posts

Back