Another Dragon baby! Lucy has a brother!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobinRTrueJoy

Reaction score
Today! Silver colt with star and snip. Dam is my Hemlock Brooks Silver Legend daughter, sire is Dragon... actually DArmond Boogermans Bravado, a Boogerman son. Pictures later on after sleep.

No news on little Lucy.... holding my breath

Robin

UPDATE!!!!!

New colt has symptoms of infection, Growing fringelike blood vessels around the iris on both eyes. Stared on Naxcel and Carafate l!!!!!! Firestar needs prayers too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Robin. I look forward to seeing his pictures!! I am also watching for news on little Lucy! HUGS!!

Congrats
default_aktion033.gif
Can't wait to see pics!

I am also holding my breath for Lucy hope everything works out.

Congratulations Robin! I'm dying to see him!!!
default_risa8.gif

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Can't wait to see pics. Still keeping Lucy in my prayers......hope you have great news today!
default_biggrin.png

Brilliant news Robin (thanks for the e-mail) You deserve some good luck just now. He sounds gorgeous and if he turns out half as beautiful as his Mama he will be a star!

Still offering prayers for little Lucy.

Off now to tell the lovely Dragon that he has a son!

Get some rest my friend if you can.

Anna

Congrats Robin on your new colt, sending prayers for Lucy in hopes she has lots of improvement soon.

Well that is a bright ray of sunshine for you! Congratulations! Looking forward to the pics.

Sounds like Lucy is still holding her own also...prayers sent and fingers crossed for her full recovery.

Congrats Robin...but where are the pics???
default_laugh.png

Still keeping Lucy in my prayers.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back