Need a Look Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyMiteVillage

Reaction score
I know I asked this before and I thought I had saved the info but I can not find it anywhere. Would someone mind looking this mare up for me. She is about 5 yrs old. Silver dapple. I don't remember if she is AMHA or AMHR.....PLEASE...........

bump...........I have tried to find the post where someone found her for me several months ago but can't find it or am not having luck pulling up past posts.

Are you sure you have the name right ? If it is Houcks, she is not in the AMHA studbook.

Last edited:
Thank you so much Castle Rock...........I really appreciate it. I now have it wrote down in the horse book.......lol........I spoke with a AMHA representative and they told me how to get the paperwork that was lost on this little girl.

Thank you again Castle Rock.

I called and spoke with Gerald Tjeerdsma in South Dakota who is listed as the owner of my little mare and he is going tohelp me get a copy of her paperwork since it was lost. I am so thankful for the help on the look up. So good Lord willing I will have my little girls paperwork in my name with the next month or so.............Thank you again Castle for the look up.

I know this may sound dumb but can you tell me how to read this so I can list her dam and sire and so on, on the paperwork I am to send to Mr Tjeerdsma.

I'm not sure I am understanding how it is suppose to read.

quote name='Castle Rock Miniatures' date='Oct 2 2009, 10:16 AM' post='1233181']

AMHR - 249030T HAUCK'S LITL LILY

Sex: MARE Color: GREY

Height: Mane & Tail: FLAXEN

Date Foaled: 04/08/2004 Markings (1):

Date Registered: 09/24/2004 Markings (2):

Current Owner: GERALD TJEERDSMA Markings (3):

Breeder: GERALD TJEERDSMA Markings (4):

Click on any registered animal to view it's details and pedigree.

1609A ORION LIGHT VAN'T HUTTENEST 31.00"

56205A BREWERS ORION SABLE 31.25"

AMHA: VALHALLIA BIRD VANT HUTTENEST 30.00"

209998A RAMAKERS ORION SABLE DEVAN 31.25"

56204A LITTLE ANGELS PISTOL PETE 30.50"

79035A RAMAKERS VICTORIAN LADY 33.00"

56747A RAMAKERS DIXIE DELIGHT 31.00"

9A DEL'S GOLDEN NUGGET 32.00"

10198A BREWER'S JASPER 32.00"

AMHA: YELLOW DIAMOND SANDY 33.00"

21713A JASPER'S CANDY NO. 2 32.75"

UNREGISTERED DAM

This is sort of like a puzzle and I hope I have it figured out right for you. Orion (sire) + Valhalla (dam) had Brewer's Orion Sable; LITTLE ANGELS PISTOL PETE (sire) + RAMAKERS DIXIE DELIGHT had RAMAKERS VICTORIAN LADY; Brewer's Orion Sable (sire) + Ramakers Vicortian Lady (dam) had Ramakers Orion Sable Devan

DEL'S GOLDEN NUGGET (sire) + Yellow Diamond Sandy (dam) = Brewer's Jasper; Brewer's Jasper (sire) + unregistered (dam) = Jasper's Candy No 2

So Ramakers Orion Sable Devan (sire) + Jasper's Candy No 2 (dam) = Hauck's Litl Lily

Back