Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJF

Reaction score
This was our first time going to the AMHR Nationals and won't be our last! While there, we purchased Erica's Ooh Boy! He went National Champion in his youth class! He's a 29.5" smokey black gelding. This show season, he has gotten Grand or Reserves and all of his shows! He is a full brother to Erica's I've Got Angel Eyes.

We also brought two horses and did better than expected.

Ultimate Dream Of WCF, aka Freddie 3 yr. old 33 1/2" gelding

He didn't place but he was at least on the judges cards in his classes. He got in the top 20 out of arounf 46 horses in the youth country pleasure 13-17 class! Pretty good for a 3 year old just starting out.

100_4600_181_100.jpg

100_4596_177_096.jpg

100_4797_364_006.jpg

100_4633_208_127.jpg

And

Sam Hill Shadow Bucks Q, 35" 2 yr old stallion...it was his 3rd time to Nationals and so far he has been at least top ten each year! This year, he even got a 6th in Model Stallions Over against mature horses a lot taller than him! He also got a 5th in Youth Junior Stallions over and a 9th in 2 year old stallions 33-35". I can't wait to drive him next year!

100_4687_241_162.jpg

nationals013.jpg

100_4556_154_073.jpg

Didn't get any pictures of Mr (Ericas Ooh Boy!) but he got I think a 10th, 4th, and 1st.

Got some pictures of decorations and all too, still have to get those on the computer if anyone wants to see them!

Congrats!! I remember seeing your stallion in the ring. hes nice.

-Kris

MyLilShowGirl, I think I saw you there! I saw the pictures you posted the other day...not sure, but I think I did..
default_wink.png
:

Congrats on a successful nationals AND YOUR Erica's Oh Boy! :aktion033:

I've been a fan of your geldings dam for a couple years...Bacon Bits....that mare produces nice quality babies.
default_thumbup.gif
: Whatever that mare is bred too.....the babies are AWESOME! I still kick myself for not buying a bay filly out of Bacon and Prince.....Bay B.
default_wub.png
:

You got a top notch boy there....go out and show the pants off everyone
default_wink.png
: ...and have fun! You will do very well.....I'll be looking for your name come next nationals.
default_smile.png

Thanks Russ! I agree about Mr's, dam, Bacon Bits. I really like her babies! I also really like her sire, Lazy N Red Boy. I can't wait 'till next show season!
default_yes.gif
:

Just yesterday a friend brought over the pictures he took at Nationals and I have some of MR that I will send to you once I get them uploaded. Give him a hug from me.

Congrats on your ribbons at your first Nationals. I am sure we will see you next year.

Congratulations on your purchase of Mr.! You can't go wrong with an Erica horse! I have a paternal brother to your new guy (Ericas Gone and DunIT) and a paternal sister (Ericas Oh What A Suprize)
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations on your national placings :aktion033: & your new horse!

Thanks for sharing the awesome pics and your results. Congratulations! Very nice horses. :bgrin

Very nice!

:aktion033:

Congratulations and thank you for sharing the pics.

default_smile.png

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back