My poor Peach Ball!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedMeadows

Reaction score
My poor Peach Ball is huge again. She is 300 days today. This will be her 6th foal. She is 10 years old and bigger than she has ever been. Do you think she will hold out till June 15th? Can she stretch much more? lol

peachfront050509.jpg

Awww poor girl! She looks miserable but it doesnt help that the baby looks to be laying sideways lol! But sadly she can hold out til June that is their favorite thing...making us wait!

Oh she is too funny! I remember the Peach Ball from last year, she IS bigger this year! My goodness!

default_laugh.png
I am curious how big she will get!
default_wink.png
She is a real sweetie and I am praying for a pinto out of her this year. Stallion is a pinto too so good chance. But then last year she foaled a solid black by the same stallion.
default_wacko.png

default_new_shocked.gif
I know it's extremely rare for a mini to have twins but...
default_new_shocked.gif
Maybe?

default_laugh.png
She always gets quite large but this year is the biggest she has been. I am pretty sure it isn't twins but I guess we will see. She is so unhappy right now though. I just love the look on her face in that picture. I imagine her asking the stallion "Do I look fat? Be very careful how you answer!"
default_laugh.png
Anyways, watch for Peach Ball updates!!

Oops, sorry I put this on the wrong forum! Forgive me? Please? tee hee.

Are you laughing at my girl Miniequine? lol. Love your picture in your avatar and Matt73's too. Who did them? I would love one for my daughter of her Mickey Blue Eyes! Anyways, you should see Peach Ball today. I think she is even bigger. I will have to take another picture. My poor girl. And she is 36" tall too!

Are you laughing at my girl Miniequine? lol. Love your picture in your avatar and Matt73's too. Who did them? I would love one for my daughter of her Mickey Blue Eyes! Anyways, you should see Peach Ball today. I think she is even bigger. I will have to take another picture. My poor girl. And she is 36" tall too!
Hi

Just wanted to let you know that Kaitlin (Watcheye) drew our beautiful pics.

Matt

Thank you Matt. They are fantastic!! LittleRibbie, hahaha. Too funny. She is even bigger now. My poor girl! She'll pop soon though I hope! tee hee.

Latest posts

Back