My official intro to my new stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn R

Reaction score
We'll, I picked him up from RFM almost a month ago, Toni was kind enough to have him transported to her place after the Celebration sale.

I can't complain about this boy, he's beautiful...., A/R reg., buckskin, pinto , a Buckeroo son,and even though he was listed as "32" in the sale, I have yet to get him to measure over 31", which is fine with me, I like those little guys. I have been told that when this stallion was owned/used in the late Mr.Boone's breeding program, he loved this guy,I hope I do him justice.

I need to get some other shots of him, but this one was from today, I ran some editing on the background.

I am still on cloud nine with this boy. He likes the ladies but is so easy to handle, it is evident that he has been treated well over the years.

Without further delay,

Little Kings LKB Buckeroo Dream

IMAG015A.JPG

He looks really nice Carolyn and you just can't beat the buckskin color or at least that's what I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! I have always liked Dream - have seen him in person on several ocassions at Toni's and she's done such a great job conditioning him - he's beautiful.

I had photos from LKF when he was for sale there (couple years ago when I was shopping lol) and the photos didn't do him justice at all. When I saw him in person later at Toni's, I actually asked "WHO IS THAT!!!" and was surprised it was the same horse. LOL (yeah, kicked myself of course lol)

You got a great deal there on a beautiful buckeroo son - can't wait for your updated photos - congrats again

Oh, yeah, he is a knock-out
default_wub.png

Have fun with your new boy, bet he will make some pretty babies!!

Huge congratulations!!! I've seen him in person and he's GORGEOUS!!! I'm very happy for you and him!!

Thanks everyone! He is LWO neg. also (great for me, I have some LWO positive mare I'd love to breed him to).

He is deffinately at the top of the list for one of the most hassle free transactions I have made.

From gathering presale info on him, to the purchase itself, its been great. I am also getting some much appreciated cooperative help getting him changed from just DNA'd to PQ'd, everyone has been great all the way around!

Latest posts

Back