Introducing My New Additions!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wolf Ranch

Reaction score
I would love to introduce to my friends on here that I have been naughty and Santa is bringing me not ONE, not TWO but THREE new additions to the farm! I've been breeding and showing for a few years and I have learned ALOT along the way, not just from my friends on here but from the breeders and exhibitors that were kind enough to help me out along the way with becoming a better owner, exhibitor and breeder myself.

I started out with a small herd of horses I could find locally since I was a youth and not able to haul horses and needed my father to help on a regular basis. They were decent, but as I learned more about the miniatures, and saw what not to breed, and how to produce better foals than their parents by having a consistant pedigree, correct conformation, willing to please attitude and of course, I needed some color in there too!

So, with life's changes (divorce) I had to reduce my herd....and then I went ahead and reduced it some more to just two mares I couldn't part with - my black and white splash & tobiano blue eyed mare who made my "cut" for the broodmares list, and my palomino and white splash & tobiano mare with one blue eye Missy whom I've decided will be retired from breeding once she foals her last time in 2013. I've gelded my stallion so he now gets to rest, relax and become my driving partner like I have been wanting.

I placed an ad up on the saleboard (thanks Mary Lou) and I found exactly what I was looking for all along! I had lots of great breeders and owners contact me and luckily I was able to find three mares in my budget and fit my bill as well.

Without further delay, I would like to introduce my three new girls!

(I have permission to use all the photos from the sellers, mares have been paid for and are mine)

"Sunswept Buckeroo Master's Beauty"

AMHA/AMHR/PtHA ~ 6/29/2001 ~ true 34"

This girl is sired by Buckeroos Little Master who a Boones Little Buckeroo son making her a grand-daughter of him. She also carries Boones Little Honeycomb, Komokos King Tut, Komokos Rebel, Komokos Blue Angel and Gold Melody Boy. She is a gorgeous palomino pinto who I believe carries both Tobiano and Splash. She's had two colts and two fillies - she is open by choice of previous owner to be open for 2013, and I plan to breed her for a 2014 foal.

"M&S Farm Pretty Little Lady"

AMHA Hardship pending/AMHR ~ 2010 Junior Mare ~ to mature 32-33"

I went against my "wish list" with this girl and went with my gut! She was exactly what I wanted minus her being double registered (will be hardshipping her into A) and she isn't a proven broodmare, but I am betting she will produce some knock out babies with lovely patterns. She has a gorgeous rich bay coloring and blue eyes to boot! She is heavily Dell Teras and Timber Ridge bred - I love my Dell Tera bred horses. She has been started under harness and I plan on finishing her out.

"Twin Creeks Buckeroos Natalina"

AMHA/AMHR ~ 2010 Junior Mare ~ to mature 32-33"

This girl is my crème of the crop, even though I went against my "must be a proven broodmare" desire....yet again! This girl is a lovely buckskin pinto Boones Little Buckeroo grand-daughter and I am SO THRILLED with her. Her sire is "Little Kings Buckeroo Bask" and she boasts many known horses including Orian Light Vant Huttenest, Komokos Little King Supreme, and Komokos Rambo. I plan on showing her and starting her under harness....nothing prettier than a buckskin cart horse!

I am still looking for that perfect stallion, and now I can worry a little less knowing I have the broodmares (and show mares) that I have been looking for. I would like to thank Twin Creeks Farm and Willow Tree Miniatures for helping me find my girls! I love them already!

100_1478.jpg

100_0695.jpg

2012-7 Natalina 011.jpg

Congrats on your new girls. Good luck with your stallion search.

Congrats! Some very nice christmas presents
default_smile.png

Many congratulations on your lovely new girls - and good luck for their futures.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back