My mare, Gypsy Rose is ......FAMOUS on a website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
I just found out my bay mare Rocky Mountain Gypsy Rose is featured on Jodie French's Photography website. :bgrin

What a awesome surprise this was.... :aktion033:......Rose would be proud to be a model on a photo website......
default_yes.gif
: We've never been featured anywhere....let alone a photography website.

Please go take a look at this link Jodie French Photography and go to the "farm shoot" page to see my mare Rose.

My mare Rose is the beautiful blood bay next to the 2 heals kicking pics
default_wink.png
: ....that would be the appy and the appy lady doing the slip n slide(A.K.A Carrie)---- Cherokee Rose here on the forum. :risa_suelos:

That kinda looks like Rose's head shot too on that page but not sure...have to ask Jodie.

Thanks Jodie, this is an honor for me and Rose.
default_wub.png
: Looking forward to getting pics of my new pinto Rose in the future. Wishing you the best with your future photography shoots ....your new website looks GREAT!!!! Your the best!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Finally,,,, my Rose's quarter horse buns of steal made the big time!!!!
default_wub.png
: I knew they'd come in handy one day.
default_wink.png
: Look out Ms. A- MARE- ICA Pageant ....here we come!!!! :risa8:

Last edited by a moderator:
what a beautiful mare and picture!! how exciting! i also think thats laura ten l's stallion legacy on the top row.

Holy Moley Russ, Rose is gorgeous! You did great and Bay's my color too! You sure did hit the big time and I see Rose is in very good company too. And oh, Her buns of steel are almost as big as mine!

That kinda looks like Rose's head shot too on that page but not sure...have to ask Jodie.
Sorry, Russ...but that bay mare head shot that is 2 rows above Rose is my mare, Bessie.

I never did find out if "Cherokee Rose" was able to hang on to the horse when she took that nose dive onto the reflector?!?!? Talk about someone who really get's into the spirit of it all ! Wish I'd been there to see it. :lol:

Jean, your right....I went back and looked at my c.d. head shot of Rose....your mare was clipped..... my Rose was natural shed out coat(as the full body shot shows on Jodie's site next to the appy kicking). I should have noticed that right away but the bay color/similar head shot pose through me off. BTW...Bessie is beautiful, admired her since she was born.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I guess I am pretty excited...maybe famous wasn't quite the right choice of words for my opening line but Rose is sure in good company with some other famous horses pictured on the website. She's a good mare, I really am proud of her.

Not everyday, my horse gets on a website.
default_smile.png

P.S. I just posted a couple of pictures Jodie took of my mare on the new picture/video forum. Also Rose is in my avatar and Jodie took that picture at her first show in Winona,MN. She was clipped in that photo.

She is a pretty mare and will be a great broodmare. She was such a handfull as a yearling but matured into a really nice mare. Sometimes it just takes patience. It will be fun to see her first foal. We enjoyed Jodi and Carrie. and Jean, Carrie never let go of the horse! What a horse woman!

She is beautiful Russ I know why you are so proud of her!

She's beautiful Russ, and it's a great photo of her! I'd be excited too!!

Does anyone know who the dark horse, third row down, in the middle is?

Very pretty, Russ. But what happened to Carrie on the bottom of the page. Did that App. nail her?

WOW, Russ...I love her! Of course, she's my favorite color, but more than that I love her build and that lovely head!

I agree, she's going to make some beautiful babies for you!

Russ - Rose is very pretty and we look forward to seeing you at more shows this year.

Roelene

Russ- Rose looked great! :aktion033: Can't wait to see her first baby. dionne

Back