Ripleys Believe it or not!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manyspots

Reaction score
We have had several folks write and pointed out, your website hasn't been updated in over a year! We needed that to get in gear and have some more recent pics taken and info sent to Jean Barnhill our webmaster. Every page has been updated and Jean did a nice job. We appreciate it Jean! Also special thanks to Jodi French for the professional pics she took for us. This is so freshly off the press, that there is one error, instead of Timberviews Pretty Pleez the horses name is Cherokee Rose Pretty Pleez and we will have Jean correct that. (I am thinking someone was in a big hurry to get pics to Jean! error was made by..well, one of us here! ) If you get some time please check it out! We are trying to figure out why a few of the pics are not as sharp vibrant color as should be. (example, Awesome pics vs Gamblers pics??)

Jean and Jodi are both wonderful to work with. Lavonne and Larry

**My goodness! I just checked our site again and Jean has made the correction already! Jean, you are great!! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous horses ! Great web

Slowly but surely my taste of horses is going to go to appies

greetings

Anita

What fantastic horses! Bookmarking your site for sure. I LOVE exotica.

Oh, and poor Blitz. He's such a little cutie and looks so like,hey, where's my spots? On the stallion page there.

Gotta love all those spots! I didin't have enought time to look through the whole website but checked out your stallions...oo-la-la!

Lavonne the website looks wonderful :aktion033: the stallions look great.......the head shot of Awesome.....is well lets just say awesome
default_rolleyes.gif
: and I can't leave Gambler out he is such a nice horse
default_wub.png
: I did think you might be waiting for "Christmas" before we got to see anything
default_wink.png
: And that Pretty Pleeze.......who will be her boyfriend.....so many to choose from
default_unsure.png
: Anyway beautiful website and I'll see you at the I-90 sale!!!

Carrie

Latest posts

Back